IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX



IOPE is a brand from Amore Pacific. The medium high collection similar with Laneige and Mamonde.
The skin care range is more for older people, while Laneige and Mamonde are for younger people.

This is my first IOPE.
It is really best selling, sold 1 every 30 seconds in the world.
I also heard that it is featured in many magazines, got award, etc...
I am curious with this air cushion thing. and it is really good to know there is a compact sunblock with high SPF (it's 50!!). Since it is superrrr hot here in Bali, where I live, I don't like wearing cream sunblock.




*Sorry for blurry picture*
The box is thick because it contains the compact sunblock + FREE REFILL... Love it the free one.
You also get the small booklet for product description inside.





Description

IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX
It is 4 in 1 function: brightening, UV protection, make up, cooling.
The cooling effect is new to me, I never have cooling effect product before.
Really all in one product and what I need, I've been raving all along for this kind of product. 
So without any doubtness, when Amore Pacific hold a discount for this one, I took it!




No.20 works as make up base
No.21 & 23 works as natural foundation
No.22 works as shimmer foundation



Packaging

IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX top bottom
IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX front back

The packaging is thick and made from shiny plastic with metal line along the product.
Classy packaging and look expensive.
It is bigger compared to usual compact powder / foundation because it has cushion in it.



IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX refill changes

If you see the bottom side, there's 'PUSH' letter means you can push it if you want to change the refill.
How to change the refill is written in the small booklet that given along with the product.
The manufacturing date also printed on the bottom.



IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX puff

This is a blue puff. The other side is still white, kinda like plastic a little bit, but the blue side is soft and made special for liquid or semi liquid product.
Innisfree, Etude House also has this kind of puff for their product.



IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX booklet

Got a mini booklet for product description in many languages. It always does when it comes to mid high Amore Pacific's products.



IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX inside

The puff is inside and there is a partition so you won't worry that it will get dirty. 
PLUS.. The partition is locking, you have to push it a bit hard until you hear a 'click' sound to make sure that you close it properly.
I think it was made to prevent  the air cushion from drying.



IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX inside

There's a sticker seal when it's new, so you gotta know if you got a second product.
After that you can see the air cushion sunblock.
For the first time, I'm wondering what is air cushion??? What is look like???
Let's take a look!!!





Texture and Scent

IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX detail

So.. what do you think it looks like? Honeycomb.. That's what came across my mind.
It feels like sponge with very big p\pores, to get the product, you have to push it with the puff.
The liquid is inside the cushion.



IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX

By using the puff pressing the cushion, this is what you get on the puff. If you want more, you just have to push it harder and evenly.





Swatch

I chose No.22 Ice Shimmer Beige because I want something that has sparkles in it, which I need to brighten and give shimmer complexion but not so much.
This one is the only one that has shimmer in it.
You can't see the difference unless you spot it from near distance so it still suitable for daily look.


IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX review swatch

Can you spot the difference?
It is a sunblock that works amazingly!

When you applied it on your face, these are what happen:
1. It feels cool, the cooling effect works! Very suitable for summer and it also moisturizing
2. Brighten my skin tone. You can see that my skin got brighter with glowing complexion
3. Give sheer coverage. Because it also works as a foundation so it has coverage in it but not so much, it is sheer but I like it
4. Has shimmer in it, so you can use it for glamour look



Swatch on Face

**Picture alert**
I'll show you my bare face.. Hahaha *hide*


This is my bare face, just waking up in the morning wearing nothing *no edit*




IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX review swatch before after

I'm using IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX No.22 Ice Shimmer Beige only on the right side of my face only! Without wearing any moisturizer at all so you can see the difference it made.
My face is more glowing, whiter and my freckles are covered but not fully because it has sheer coverage.
No problem, you can add concealer or BB cream after. This sunblock can be used before or after make up and when you do the retouch.

IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX review swatch before after

This is a closer look of my face for before and after.


Pros
- 4 in 1 function: brightening, UV protection, make up, cooling.
- Compact so easy to bring
- Very suitable for summer
- Comes with refill
- Comes with 4 variants

Cons
- Sheer coverage, need more if you're expecting full coverage foundation

Overall
I love this one, this is what I've been raving for so long, because honestly I hate liquid sunblock.
So multifunction, when I'm in a hurry, just use this only and you can see the difference and get all in one in a product.


What do you think?
Do you like it?
Please share your thoughts down below...
Thanks



71 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...