December is already passed.... but I want to share the joy on what I got. This is my haul too... I've been saving and not buying anything because of these babies... So I have a nice friend, a very long time no meet friend from junior high that just got back to Indonesia from USA, we chitchat a little bit, and just knew that we have something in common. We both like make up! Yay... When her brother came home for Christmas, she asked me if I wanted to get anything from Sephora, but minis only because the baggage was limited and I said like.. Yes.. of course! No shipping and no tax, even though the dollar is high right now, but I'm already happy. 



I decided to get the mini set of Tarte and Too Faced. Who doesn't know about these high end brands. I wanted to try them but buying them in big size is so expensive and I rarely use them so I think mini size is the best way to try. I got the Tarte Thoughtful Treasures Best Seller set and Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings set. Both are limited editions.

Tarte Thoughtful Treasures Best Seller set ($19) contains: 
- 0.053 oz Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in limited edition Thankful (golden pink) 
- 0.24 oz Pure Maracuja Oil 
- 0.06 oz LipSurgence™ Skintuitive Lip Tint in Energy (etherial pink)

Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings ($20) set contains:
- 0.14 oz Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- 0.17 oz Primed & Poreless Face Primer
- 0.17 oz Better Than Sex Mascara
- 0.17 oz Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer 


And not to forget, she made me this beautiful handmade card, so creative. Love it so much. She said she get the idea from pinterest, which a web that I like very much because it contains so much of creative pictures. Thank you Ping!

This all I want to share for the sweet December, and we had a Christmas dinner, my sister, I and housemaid cooked together, but the recipe was from my sisters. Will share that later! 

Also I will reveal the winners of my giveaway soon, watch out ^_^

6 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...