EOS LIP BALM is one of the best selling lipbalm in USA. It is very famous among the Hollywood Actresses and Actors! Men and women, they use it all. I'm interested because of that, too. ^_^
Description
It has cute egg shaped. So cuteee.. I can't resist. It has many flavors.. Different color has different flavor. Sometimes they launch special edition flavor, too.
Description
the evolution of smooth™ ~ a natural reason to smile
welcome to the evolution of smooth.™ to keep your lips looking and feeling healthy, we created this 95% organic, 100% natural lip balm that's petrolatum and paraben free, just like you.
packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.
- long lasting moisture
- shea butter & vitamin E
- smoothes on clear
- 95% organic
- 100% natural
- USDA organic
new smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips. twist off top.
not tested on animals. no animal by-products.
paraben, gluten, petrolatum & phthalate free. --- isn't this what we want nowadays...
certified organic by VOF.
Made in USA
Ingredients
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia (Stevia Rebaudiana) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit (Extract), Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract
Packaging
It is an egg. That's what popped in my mind. Doff plastic with pastel color. So cute! Always want to hold it. Even though not really travel friendly because it is quite big and waste my cosmetic bag when I want to travel light.
EOS label is embossed on the top and bottom side.
*sorry for my pic, the lip balm a little bit dirty, I've been using it*
Texture
I don't know what to describe, it is neither creamy nor gloss. Kinda like a hard ball. When you use it, it feels soft and non sticky. Using it in many layers will add a soft glossiness. You can use it in a long time because it doesn't run out easily. It is also a non color lip balm (the color is so natural balm) so it's just moist your lips without color.
| Non color lipbalm, using it as a treatment for my chapped lips |
Flavor
As I said, it has many flavors like lemon, tangerine, summer fruit, mint, raspberry, honey dew. I chose mint because I love the packaging color. *slapped*.
Buttt.... one thing that I don't like. It's kinda too cool if I use many layers. I don't really like the cooling sensation if it's too much. Maybe will try another flavor next time.
Round shaped applicator
It is a plus, because it makes easier to use it. Just don't ruin the shape. I think mine already scratched a little because of my teeth.
Pros
- Cute shape
- Has many flavors
- Round applicator, easy to use
- Natural (no paraben, no.... etc)
- Cheap
Cons
- Too big for small cosmetic bag
- Cooling sensation is too much for mint flavor, just if you use it too much
- Hard to get in Indonesia
Overall
I will repurchase but with other flavor. But I wanna try another product too. Let's just see ^_^
BEWARE OF FAKE PRODUCTS. It is now, there are many 'made in China' EOS. I don't really know what's the difference but it couldn't be cheaper than US site. So beware if you find it less than $3 (price is already discounted from drugstore.com)


I don't mind if it's too big for small cosmetic bag...but it's just too cute that I wanna have one someday. Great post :)
ReplyDelete- Love from a GiG member!
http://www.goddessindisguise.com
Thanks Aintzane. I think it's just my cosmetic bag too small for travelling? Lol..
ReplyDeleteI think a lot of girls love EOS because of the cute egg packaging. ^^
ReplyDeleteI use the summer fruit version and I love it. The packaging is a little odd to carry though, it fits oddly in your pocket!
I find that I have to apply it really often though, in contrast to using chapstick to feel like my lips are always moisturized. But I guess EOS is more natural so it is worth it!
Hi! Are you in Indonesia? I really want some EOS lip balm. Please tell me where you got it! Thanks!
ReplyDelete