Kose is a high end Japanese brand.
I only have few items of Kose because for me it's expensive >_<
This is I bought a long time ago because I had dry skin and lack of treatment. I was so lazy back then when still in college.
I only have few items of Kose because for me it's expensive >_<
This is I bought a long time ago because I had dry skin and lack of treatment. I was so lazy back then when still in college.
The SPG recommend this one for my face. I got the serum and cream, but I already emptied out the cream, so this one that I got left.
Description
- Contains Rice Power Extract No.11, which promotes the production of ceramide and other intercellular lipids to boost our skin's Moisture Retention ability and enhance the barrier function of the horny layer to make the skin less prone to troubles such as dehydration
- Penetrates deeply into the skin to improve the skin condition while enhancing the efficacies of skincare products to be used later
- Rice Power Extract No.11 is 100% derived from Japanese rice, by a combination of rice and brewery fermentation technology. Then fortified with lactic acid bacteria and yeast over 90 days. Recognized for its effects in boosting skin's Moisture Retention Ability.
| Front |
| Back |
Packaging
Jade green plastic bottle with plastic cap.
For high end cosmetic brand, they use plastic mostly for their packaging. I like glass bottle more, it looks more elegant and classy.
Jade green plastic bottle with plastic cap.
For high end cosmetic brand, they use plastic mostly for their packaging. I like glass bottle more, it looks more elegant and classy.
Texture and Scent
The texture is so watery, like real water and transparent.
The smell is nice, not so strong, and calming.
It absorbed quickly. You don't feel like having anything on your face.
It absorbed quickly. You don't feel like having anything on your face.
Result
It makes my skin softer and moist. I love the result when it used with the cream.
Seeing my face moisturized when I get up in the morning.
It makes my skin softer and moist. I love the result when it used with the cream.
Seeing my face moisturized when I get up in the morning.
Pros
- Absorbed quickly
- Moisturizing
- Nice scent
Cons
- Plastic bottle, not like expensive brand
- Expensive, price is $74, lucky me I got it when it held promotion
- Expensive, price is $74, lucky me I got it when it held promotion
Overall
I love the result, but due to budget, so I think I will find something cheaper, now I'm using Laneige and will review it to you soon
Comments
Post a Comment