Skip to main content

Introducing: The New Wishtrend

Hey... Who doesn’t know Wishtrend. It is a website which provide online shopping for Korean beauty items which is unique and rare with best quality and best price. The brands they sell are a well known brands in Korea for middle high market such as Klairs, Elishacoy, etc. They also provide worldwide shipping and it’s safe.




Before, the website is www.wishtrend.net now they move to www.wishtrend.com.

Site Renewal Notice from Wishtrend
Wishtrend.com website has been renovated. The purpose of the site renewal is to make your online shopping easier and more convenient. With our new main page, you can now enjoy seeing more variety of products at once. New Arrival and Best Seller tab have been newly added so that you can easily spot hot items. Awesome promotion opportunities will be offered for your economical shopping as well. We aim to deliver blissful time while you are here at Wishtrend.com.

Aside of those beauty products, they also have a beauty box that fills with many beauty items in a package and of course it would be cheaper.

Don’t forget now they have affiliate program so you can join and get commission which you can use to buy beauty items from Wishtrend.

What are you waiting for, check out their website Wishtrend and facebook. Other than that, they have Wishtrend TV with Tay as the host. She’s so wonderful, I love seeing her talking and sharing and giving tips. You can watch it at youtube.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX No.22 Ice Shimmer Beige

IOPE is a brand from Amore Pacific. The medium high collection similar with Laneige and Mamonde. The skin care range is more for older people, while Laneige and Mamonde are for younger people. This is my first IOPE. It is really best selling, sold 1 every 30 seconds in the world. I also heard that it is featured in many magazines, got award, etc... I am curious with this air cushion thing. and it is really good to know there is a compact sunblock with high SPF (it's 50!!). Since it is superrrr hot here in Bali, where I live, I don't like wearing cream sunblock. *Sorry for blurry picture* The box is thick because it contains the compact sunblock + FREE REFILL... Love it the free one. You also get the small booklet for product description inside. Description It is 4 in 1 function: brightening, UV protection, make up, cooling. The cooling effect is new to me, I never have cooling effect product before. Really all in ...

Review: Peripera Peri's Tint Jelly Stick vs Tint Milk vs Tint Water

Peripera is another cute brand from Korea. It is not as famous as Etude, but you have to check them out! Their products are adorable and the packaging is very cute and artistic. Mari Kim is the one behind it, she is the artist for Peripera's packaging. No wonder there's always a cute image on their product. You can check their web www.peripera.co.kr in korean Peripera is famous for their lip tint range, they're so cute! There are 4 choices of tint: Jelly Stick, Milk, Water, Balm. Take a peek! These are Peripera's Tint range, they are so adorable and kawaiii... Peripera Peri's Tint Variants (Credit to: www.peripera.co.kr) I ended up buying 3 of them, can't stand the cuteness and it's also works wonderful. I will compare three of them with almost the same shade. I love orange nowadays! Description   Peripera Peri's Tint Description on the Box Their description makes me wanna buy them all, make it look ...

SNP PREP CICARONIC TONING ESSENCE & SHEET MASK - Review

Hi! I’m back with another K-Beauty review! Been a while, I know right! Have you ever heard about this brand SNP? I’ve tried their famous collagen eye patch before but haven’t got a chance to review them. Some of you must’ve known about this SNP. This time I got a chance to try their new toner called CICARONIC TONING ESSENCE and CICARONIC SHEET MASK from their PREP line. PREP is a basic line, enriched with multiple layers of HYALURONIC ACID with key active ingredients, such as PEPTIDES, CICA, and VITAMINS. As its name Cicaronic, this product contains Cica as active ingredients. Let’s learn about it! SNP PREP CICARONIC TONING ESSENCE Details Netto: 220ml Price: IDR 180,000 CICA line is made for sensitive skin with soothing and calming effect on skin. There are ampoule, toning essence, cream and sheet mask. The Toning Essence is made of a hypoallergenic, mild, water formula that has completed rigorous testing for skin irritation and contains skin-friendly ingredients to minimize the stres...