A while ago, Q-depot sent me this product. They let me choose between several products and I picked this one, MISSHA Secret Recipe Brightening Rice Mask. I've always wanted to try rice mask and finally got a chance to try one.
Q-depot is an online beauty shop based in Hong Kong that sell Korean Cosmetics, Korean Make Up while offering worldwide shipping for free if you order $69 or more. Lots of free gifts or samples, and great CS.
Description:
This special nourishing mask contains 5 natural ingredients for fresh, healthy skin.
The wash-off type mask contains 15% vitamin-rich Rice Water for clearer and brighter complexion.The Rice Water scented cream is a smooth, milky-white formula.
How to use:
After washing face, prepare skin with Toner
Get appropriate amount and apply over face, avoiding lip and eye areas.
Leave for 10-15 minutes.
Wash off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Ingredients:
Rice Water Extract, Water, Peony Extract, Lily Magnolia Extract, Madonna Lily Flower Extract, Lily of the Valley Extract, Methyl Paraben, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Paraben, Butylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol
Price: $9.93
MISSHA Secret Recipe Brightening Rice Mask has a big tube that will last for a while. I like tube because it's more hygienic and light packaging, but I had a hard time squeezing the product out because the texture is very creamy and rich.
As you've known, it's rice mask, so the color is white just like white rice. The texture is thick, but easy to spread out. I love the scent, it's calming, just like fragrant rice. I remember having rice soap from Thailand and this kinda has similar scent.
Once it's applied, we have to wait for about 15 minutes, let it dries a bit and rinse it off. It feels light on skin, I even forgot that I had this on my face while doing other things. I like the result, it makes my skin smooth, soft, supple, and a bit brighter without make it dry. This works great as make up prep or booster before putting on make up.
Pros:
+ Nice scent
+ Big product
+ Easy to apply and feels lightweight
+ Gives smooth, soft and brighter skin
Cons:
- Hard to squeeze
Overall:
I recommend this product especially for those who has dull skin and want to have instant brightening booster before make up. It's easy to use and the big packaging will last for a long time.
As you've known, it's rice mask, so the color is white just like white rice. The texture is thick, but easy to spread out. I love the scent, it's calming, just like fragrant rice. I remember having rice soap from Thailand and this kinda has similar scent.
Once it's applied, we have to wait for about 15 minutes, let it dries a bit and rinse it off. It feels light on skin, I even forgot that I had this on my face while doing other things. I like the result, it makes my skin smooth, soft, supple, and a bit brighter without make it dry. This works great as make up prep or booster before putting on make up.
Pros:
+ Nice scent
+ Big product
+ Easy to apply and feels lightweight
+ Gives smooth, soft and brighter skin
Cons:
- Hard to squeeze
Overall:
I recommend this product especially for those who has dull skin and want to have instant brightening booster before make up. It's easy to use and the big packaging will last for a long time.
Where to Buy?






Comments
Post a Comment