It's been a while since my last blog post, there'll be lack of update since I have this upcoming trip tomorrow. So, I just wanna share with you about my last purchase from Althea which is a couple months ago. I was tempted by this cute black A:CONCEPT cosmetics which had a very good deal.
As you seen above, I got all of them with only IDR 310,000 (around $23). I've been so excited to try them. Let's see what's inside.
Open it up and I got a cosmetic pouch (shown on the first photo), cushion with case, extra puff, eye light tin box (eyeshadow, mascara and mascara base inside), 3 lipsticks, 1 concealer, and 1 bronzer. It's a lot right!
| CUSHION |
This cushion case is so unique with a hole on the right side that you can put the lipstick or concealer inside. It's super cute and useful right.
The cushion has light to natural beige color, whatever it is, but it suits really well on my skin, blends smoothly and gives a nice dewy look with medium coverage. Love this!
| BRONZER |
Super cute shape! 3 colors bronzer that will give a very very natural look. As usual, Korean bronzer is all about natural, almost to nothing if you see. The color is so soft. I'll use it as daily bronzer/powder.
Like what I just said before, see! The color is so subtle and this bronzer will only work for light skin tone. Luckily, mine is light to natural so yeah, it will be so subtle for me too.
| EYE LIGHT BOX |
Look at that cute box! Inside there are 3 colors natural eyeshadow with mascara and mascara base. I'm not really sure what's a base mascara since I've never used one.
The top is base mascara and the bottom one is the mascara. The base mascara has greyish liquid while the mascara is normal black. They are cute and can be used for my short eyelashes. Love the eyeshadow especially the gold brown color, it's so beautiful and the texture is super smooth and buttery. The other two colors work well too but it's too light for my preference like no makeup makeup thing.
| LIPSTICK AND CONCEALER |
The last is the best thing, 3 beautiful lipsticks with 1 concealer. They come in tiny size that will fit into the cushion's hole.
Look at that concealer! It's super creamy and smooth. The color is really light, I think I'm gonna use this for highlight and around my under eyes area. Still wanna test it out if it'll be smearing or not, but it blends really well on my skin as highlight and the coverage is good too. The lipsticks has 3 beautiful colors from brick brown, pink brown to rose brown. I give the pink brown to my sister and I love the rest. It's so fall color.
Overall, I'm really satisfied with the box. Althea always brings the best box and I really recommended their box because it's always a very good deal. You'll end up saving a lot! If your skin isn't picky (like mine), you can use everything on the box and I always have a nice experience about it.

Comments
Post a Comment