You must have known about Sigma, one of the best brush I've ever had. Sigma has been my favorite brush for complexion with their famous kabuki. I've reviewed some of their products before as my welcome gift from Sigma and the most unique brush their Curved Kabuki and 3DHD Max Kabuki. Love them all!
As for Sigma, having brushes and makeup is no longer something new, but recently they just sent me their newest product which is 3DHD Blender, a blender for foundation with the most unique shape I've ever known. Cute shape is one thing, but this shape is very thoughtful and useful for your look. You have to try to get what I mean 😄.
Price: $15
Description
Reach your every edge and contour with unique angles designed to prime, conceal, sculpt and highlight with any formula for flawless skin.
Color:
- Black
- Pink
Packaging
Similar with the brush, the blender is packaged inside a triangle plastic box which is way bigger than the blender itself. However I find it a bit hard to keep it inside the original box again after using it because it's just not convenient. Hopefully Sigma will make something that we can put on our dressing table to place the blender.
Texture & Durability
This cute pink blender is soft and dense, it has small pores which is good for blender because it will give smooth finish. When squeezed, it's dense but soft, not as squishy as beauty blender but still in the right density that I like.
Before & After
Just like other blender, we have to dampen the blender into the water and squeeze it before using. The size will get bigger, and the sponge will be more moist and squishy. Yup, it gets bigger as you can see just into the right size. Not as big as I thought it would be but still a good size for me.
Review
The shape is so unique that you won't find elsewhere. I love how Sigma think it through, and from their 3DHD Max Kabuki comes this cute 3DHD Blender. The best thing about this is the sharp edge. It's perfect for making line for shading, blending foundation without worrying about the eyebrows, concealing eyebrow, reaching hard to reach area like corner of the nose. It's really helpful. For overall face, some may find it to small, but I like to use the round part for my cheek and forehead. It feels good on skin and works well by giving flawless finish on my skin.
+ Unique shape
+ It has sharp edge, round part, and pointy area which is good for details
+ Can make a perfect shading line and conceal eyebrow area perfectly
+ Soft but dense
+ Gives smooth finish after application
- Some may find the size is too small for the whole face
Review
The shape is so unique that you won't find elsewhere. I love how Sigma think it through, and from their 3DHD Max Kabuki comes this cute 3DHD Blender. The best thing about this is the sharp edge. It's perfect for making line for shading, blending foundation without worrying about the eyebrows, concealing eyebrow, reaching hard to reach area like corner of the nose. It's really helpful. For overall face, some may find it to small, but I like to use the round part for my cheek and forehead. It feels good on skin and works well by giving flawless finish on my skin.
==============================
PROS:
+ Unique shape
+ It has sharp edge, round part, and pointy area which is good for details
+ Can make a perfect shading line and conceal eyebrow area perfectly
+ Soft but dense
+ Gives smooth finish after application
CONS:
- Some may find the size is too small for the whole face
OVERALL:
I'm approved! If you a blender lover, you have to try this and you'll see what I'm talking about, how it's helping you so much in the way that other blender can't. The best thing is that it has sharp edge that's perfect for many applications. It's soft and dense, pretty much durable. For the color, choose pink! Lol, that's just my personal preference. Let me know if you've tried it and what you think about it.
Where to Buy?
(click above)





Comments
Post a Comment