Hey all, this is a kinda late post because I've some issues back then. But, I want to let you know about this pretty place that is a must visit when you're in Bali. Seriously, if you're an instagram addict or finding an instagram worthy place, this is the place for you.
I've known about this place a long time ago. I passed by many times due to its strategic location but never got a chance to visit this place before. It wasn't like this before, but after fully renovated with a new concept, this place is a bomb!
Concept & Interior
From outside, it looks like a white big house with big arched windows while from inside, it really is a big and comfy home. I can imagine sitting here and just enjoying my day to the fullest. There are bedroom, dining room, patio, office, library, tropical salon, kitchen and even bathroom. Every room turns into a beautiful and comfy sitting area and gives you a different vibe in each room, so instagramable.
The first floor area is so comfy and modern looking. They have kitchen and bathroom area here too, so cute! But wait until you see the second floor, it's my favorite spot.
First floor area from the void, I love the design and the high ceiling. The room looks spacious and comfy because of the high ceiling and big windows.
The library stairs is my favorite area for photo spot. It makes me imagine of Belle from Beauty and The Beast.
Captured my heart so deep! Love the color gradation on the library from bottom to top. There's a sliding ladder too on the book rack if you dare to try.
On the second floor, there are garden area, living room and bedroom. All with their own concept and looks so cute!
The garden area looks green and tropical with the rattan seating. This area is bigger than other area.
This place is so cute, the bedroom area is a bit hidden at the corner of the second floor but this small area offers you more private seating and of course more intimate with the bedroom design.
Food
This restaurant is open from am to pm serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food selection varies from French to international cuisine, Indonesian menu is also available. From big breakfast, smoothies, sandwich, panini, salad, pasta to all day dining like steak and burger, plenty of choices and even vegan friendly. Don't forget the dessert for the French crepes to various cakes. I'll let you know my favorite for recommendation.
The breakfast menu, Junction's Big Breakfast looks so tempting so I decided to try it along with the steak and their best selling pasta. Don't forget the dessert too!
Junction's Big Breakfast (IDR 140k)
100 gram home smoked salmon fillet topped w white wine cream sauce, served w omellete, sauteed kale, caramelized orange, red beans w tomato fondue & home made multi-grain toast
Steak Frites (IDR 180k)
250 gr imported grilled rib eye steak served w house made fries, sauteed baby carrot & mushroom sauce
Oxtail & Beef Ragu Pasta (IDR 95k)
Fettuccini in braised oxtail red tomato sauce
Coffee pannacota based served w orange jelly, caramelized orange, orange marmalade & topped w orange sauce
Dessert always be my favorite part when it comes to a full course. As they explained that this is their newest menu and strongly recommended to try, of course I couldn't skipped it. I love how pretty the dessert is, beautiful combination of color and composition. At first, I thought this would be a sweet dish but surprisingly no, the coffe pannacota is my favorite, it has the perfect amount of coffee, the bitterness hits my appetite but the orange jelly and sauce compliment and creating a joy in my mouth. They are the perfect combo, various texture and taste from the orange with the coffee is a must try.
========================================
The Junction House
Add: Jl. Kayu Aya No.3, Seminyak, Kuta Utara,
Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
Ph: +62361-735610

Keren banget tempatnya😍sangat recommend bangett
ReplyDelete