Hi! Back with K-beauty skincare that I'll share with you today. Have you ever heard about this Korean brand TIAM before? They have this famous Vitamin C Serum called TIAM My Signature C Source that's mentioned as one of 5 Korean Vitamin C Serums That Will Make Your Skin Look Dangerously Good according to Elle Australia.
I'm so excited to try this moisturizer that TIAM sent me about a month ago. Their products look promising and honest. I got the TIAM My Signature Panthenol Moist Cream, an intensive moisture cream that gives long lasting hydration. Perfect for my normal dry skin, so let's try!
Description
I'm so excited to try this moisturizer that TIAM sent me about a month ago. Their products look promising and honest. I got the TIAM My Signature Panthenol Moist Cream, an intensive moisture cream that gives long lasting hydration. Perfect for my normal dry skin, so let's try!
Description
A moisture enhancing cream formulated with Panthenol (10%) to form moisture barrier and deeply hydrate the skin, leaving the skin barrier healthy and moisturized.
- Increases Hydration Retention
- Provides essential moisture to the dry skin from inside and deeply hydrates skin from within.
- Provides Intensive Moisture
- Forms moisture barrier and locks in all that moisture for an endlessly plump, dewy, healthy-looking glow.
- Fortifies Skin's Barrier Function
- Soothes dryness and itching with deep moisture and builds up strong skin barrier to leave skin comfortable.
Ingredients
Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5)
Panthenol transforms into vitamin B5 after absorption through the skin. It is best known for being a humectant that retains preserves moisture.
Betaine: Moisturizing
Arginine: Moisture Retention
Allantoin: Strengthening Skin Barrier
Packaging
The packaging is simple and clean, just a transparent glass jar with white plastic cap. It feels a bit heavy though because it's made from glass. I don't think I'll bring this for traveling because it's too big and heavy. The good thing is it comes with a spatula so it's more hygienic to use the spatula to take out the cream.
Color, Texture & Scent
It has a gel cream texture but creamier & heavier, do you see what I mean? It's a white cream but a bit glossy like gel and spreads easily. Love the scent, it has a subtle citrus scent because of the ingredient, lemon oil, which is very refreshing.
How to Use (My version)
I just put a bit of amount to my face, I take out one drop to the spatula and it can cover the whole face of mine. I have small face btw so it's kinda an advantage because it takes a long time to finish a jar of skincare, lol.
Don't forget to put a bit more on the neck and swipe gently from bottom to above. Almost 30 y.o makes me considering more about my neck line 😢, don't remember when it started to show up but still..
Review
Although the texture isn't really light but I like it because it's perfect as night cream for me. Having normal dry skin with humid weather all year long, I need something in between light and heavy and this one is a good choice for me. It needs time to absorb but it gives the right intensity of moisture that I want. I wake up with moist and supple skin the next day. No sticky feeling..
I use both of them, TIAM My Signature Vita B5 Toner and TIAM My Signature Panthenol Moist Cream, they are the perfect combo and works well on me. The toner is very hydrating and non sticky, then top it with thin layer of the moist cream, voila.. Moist skin in the morning.
==============================
PROS:
+ Creamy but still light texture
+ Has refreshing lemon scent
+ Spreads easily on skin
+ Provides long lasting moisture
+ Wake up with moist and supple skin in the morning after using it at night
+ Has refreshing lemon scent
+ Spreads easily on skin
+ Provides long lasting moisture
+ Wake up with moist and supple skin in the morning after using it at night
CONS:
- It's a basic moisturizer so no multi benefits (whitening, anti aging, etc) here
OVERALL:
Perfect for normal dry skin, gives a long lasting moisture to the skin. Using it as night cream since it's a bit heavy for day cream in humid tropical climate. A great basic choice for moisturizer. If you have dull skin, they recommend to use TIAM My Signature A+ Cream that has brightening properties.
==============================

Comments
Post a Comment