Hi! I’m back with another K-Beauty review! Been a while, I know right! Have you ever heard about this brand SNP? I’ve tried their famous collagen eye patch before but haven’t got a chance to review them. Some of you must’ve known about this SNP.
This time I got a chance to try their new toner called CICARONIC TONING ESSENCE and CICARONIC SHEET MASK from their PREP line. PREP is a basic line, enriched with multiple layers of HYALURONIC ACID with key active ingredients, such as PEPTIDES, CICA, and VITAMINS. As its name Cicaronic, this product contains Cica as active ingredients. Let’s learn about it!
SNP PREP CICARONIC TONING ESSENCE
Details
Netto: 220ml
Price: IDR 180,000
CICA line is made for sensitive skin with soothing and calming effect on skin. There are ampoule, toning essence, cream and sheet mask.
The Toning Essence is made of a hypoallergenic, mild, water formula that has completed rigorous testing for skin irritation and contains skin-friendly ingredients to minimize the stress and sensitivity of your skin. Containing the exclusive SNP ingredient, the Cicaronic Complex has been carefully crafted with sensitive skin types in mind. The Cicaronic skin care line is intended to help soothe and restore tired and sensitive skin for faster, stronger, recovery. The addition of high-molecular hyaluronic acid helps maintain skin moisture normally lost through evaporation.
The patented CICA-TRIO Complex engineered by SNP is the main focal ingredient of the Cicaronic skin care line. Containing a high content of Tiger Grass (Centella Asiatica), this amazing plant contains powerful soothing properties that can aid with irritated skin conditions.
DIRECTIONS
After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount and pat to skin.
INGREDIENTS
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Glycereth-25 CA Isostearate, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Madecassoside
Packaging
I really love their packaging. The design looks basic but the mint green pastel color makes it look so cute. It’s a transparent plastic bottle with a flip cap, just like typical toner. Easy to bring everywhere too since it’s quiet light. But I prefer to pour it into a smaller bottle for traveling.
Color, Texture & Scent
It’s a watery toner with white milky but transparent color. It has light consistency but quiet moisturizing for a toner. I bet this is why it’s called Toning Essence, not just Toner. The scent is heavenly! Mild and fresh with a bit of a floral scent, as you can see from the ingredients, it has so many leaves extract ingredients.
Review
I’ve been using it for about 2 weeks and I really feel what it says, it gives me the soothing and calming effect on my skin yet moisturizing with a light touch on skin. After using it, I can feel that it’s not sticky at all, absorbed well into the skin and it even makes my skin soft, smooth, moisturized and supple at the same time. I love to use it as a mask too. Pour it onto some pads and put it on your face especially on irritated or acne skin, try it and you’ll thank me later. It’s a toner that I’ll keep using it since I love the effect on my skin. My skin is normal dry with hormonal acne sometimes, when it comes to period, my skin reacts! This Cicaronic Toning Essence helps me to get through my skin condition on those days.
SNP PREP CICARONIC SHEET MASK
Details
Price: IDR 20,000
The Cicaronic Daily Sheet Mask hydrates deeply with the use of hyaluronic acid, yet feels extremely soft and lightweight on the skin, providing a young, healthy and hydrated look to your skin. The most important thing is this mask is safe for everyday or daily use.
DIRECTIONS
Step 1 - Cleanse your face and apply toner to the skin.
Step 2 - Evenly apply the mask aligning with the eyes and lips.
Step 3 - Remove after 10 - 20 min. Gently massage and pat in remaining essence.
Packaging
As you can see, it’s a sheet mask but the packaging is pretty neat with the doff packing and cute mint green and white color just like the toner. It looks like a premium sheet mask.
Texture & Scent
Honestly I’m amazed with the sheet mask texture, it’s very slimy and thin, fits perfectly on skin just like second skin, not a thick sheet mask that you feel heavy on skin. This one is lovely! The scent is wonderful too just like the toner.
Review
I love the effect after using this mask. It makes my skin super plump, moisturized really well and glowing. It has a soothing and calming effect too. The perfect sheet mask that I’ll use after a day of swimming and going to the beach.
==============================
Pros
Cute packaging
Nice consistency
Not sticky at all
Very gentle
Calming, soothing and moisturizing
Cons
A little bit hard time putting on the sheet mask since it’s slimy but I don’t really mind
Overall
It’s a must try toner and mask since I love the effect. Soothing, calming and moisturizing. It’s also very gentle on skin and I can say it suits sensitive skin types really well too. The cica ingredients help calming my skin when period acne comes. A must have!
Where to Buy
These products have been exclusively launched on Sociolla
Instagram: @snpofficial.id
==============================

Wow..i like the review and exited to try the sheet mask 😍
ReplyDeleteThank you ka buat reviewnya bermanfaat banget
ReplyDeletesheetmasknya pgn cobain loh,, sepertinya menarik bgt
ReplyDeletebanget! must try
DeleteWah penasaran banget pengen cobain SNP PREO CICARONIC TONING
ReplyDeletesuper gemesh packaging nyaaaaa dari snp preo cicatonic toning 😍😍
ReplyDeleteiya warna ijonya gemesss
DeleteThanks for review❤️ditunggu next review
ReplyDeleteNext ingin ku coba sheetmasknya ahh.. Biar kulit lebih calming setelah ke pantai
ReplyDeleteapalagi kl jerawatan jg adem jdnya
DeleteKa jessica selalu ngeracun skincare 😭. Ini bikin kepo parah si
ReplyDeletehihi emang enak ini
DeleteTonic essence nya menarik untuk di coba beb.. ku jadi ingin beli hey..
ReplyDeleteiya unik banget
Deletesheetsmask nya ya ampun, jadi pengen cobain 😍😍
ReplyDeleteenakk banget
Deleteaku suka pake sheet mask nya ce tp yg aku punya yg pink
ReplyDeletewah jadi penasaran ama yg pink, enak ga
DeleteI think i want to try the cicaronic toning, because my skin so dry right now ��
ReplyDeletewill suit you well!
DeleteTernyata terjangkau juga harganya dan bkin tertarikk banget utk coba😍
ReplyDeletebangettt
DeleteHarganya masih affordable isinya banyak 220ml mayan bgt ga perlu repot cocok2in ingredients sebelom maskeran karena udah pasangan gini, masukin ke wishlist dulu ~
ReplyDeleteTidaaakkk produk apalagi inii meracuniku😭 cicaronic dooonggggg namanya🥺 fix jd wishlist hrus dicoba
ReplyDelete