Sulwhasoo is high end brand from Amore Pacific, so this would be older sister for Etude House and Laneige.
If you have known Hitory of Whoo, this is like the rival. They are both from rare natural ingredients from Korea.
Details
This exfoliating mask promotes the skin's natural circulation and hydration. The unique gel texture envelops the skin while White Ginseng powder gently exfoliates, restoring health and vitality to the skin.
Real size: 80ml, Price: $60
Mini size: 30ml
Packaging
Because I got this in mini size, it is cuter and shorter than the original, but what I like from Korean brands are they always provide small size to try and saves money of course.
It's a tube size with doff packaging and plastic cap.
On the back there is a description in Korean and the size 30ml, also 'not for sale' sign.
I think this size isn't available at their web, I bought this from Korean seller, kinda expensive for the shipping.
As you see the cap, we have to turn to open and this what I don't like because I drop the cap a few times everytime I open it.
Review
It is a transparent yellowish gel with rough particles in it that works like scrub.
As in the description, it is for exfoliating and brightening. I don't find the mask function here, but they tend to say it as mask rather than scrub/peeling.
It really smells like ginseng and very herbal to me. I'm still okay with the scent but for some people maybe it feels like herb medicine.
It feels like scrub and exfoliate my skin gently, the particles are big enough and doesn't melt away like some scrub but this works nicely. Don't rub too hard or it will harsh the skin.
I love the result, it makes my skin feels like baby, really soft and it does brighten my complexion. Some reviews also saying that it helps brighten the acne scar too. I use it only 1-2 times a week because it works like scrub and not good for everyday use.
Pros
+ Small size, saves money and travel friendly
+ Exfoliate and brighten the skin complexion
Cons
- Smells really herbal like ginseng, some people maybe don't like it
Overall
I use it as scrub and leave it for 5 minutes before rinse it off, I like the result and the cute bottle but sometimes the cap is annoying because it isn't flip cap.
This works really well to exfoliate and brighten the complexion. Also works good for blood circulation so the skin can absorb skin care better.
*Sneak peak*
Really sorry for being MIA. This damn internet connection has some troubles logging in to blogger and I don't know why. I got lucky that I can use it today.
Also, I'll be away for a week for a holiday to Singapore & KL from Bali. If you want to buy something from there maybe I can help, but not too many please.
For the giveaway winners, I can post it after the holiday and maybe few days after when I arrive in Surabaya and can send it a week after. So sorry for the delay, but I promise I'll add something in it.
I have heard so many high raves with regards to sulwhason't brand as it seems to be very popular in Korea. Haven't tried any product from them but definitely look into this mask for sure ^_~
ReplyDelete