I love watching Youtube and reading Korean Make Up trend nowadays.
I've noticed that the trend is now booming for Straight Eyebrows & Aegyo Sal Eyes.
Almost all Korean celebrities have this look.
Straight Eyebrows
It is really trending in Korea right now, soft and straight eyebrows are always be a part of Korean Make Up Look.
They believe that straight eyebrows can make someone look younger and achieve innocent look.
There are many articles and youtube video for 'How to make straight eyebrows'.
What do I need to make straight eyebrows?
- A long brow razor
to shape the eyebrows into flat shape.
- An eyebrow pencil that's not too creamy or thick
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow is perfect for this one.
You can find many brands that have this kind of eyebrow pencil.
It's really popular, easy to use and cheap but good quality.
Aegyo Sal Eyes
What is Aegyo Sal?
Some people say it's eye bag, but some say that they're different.
Aegyo Sal is the little pockets of fat deposit that you can see under the eyes, while eye bags are dark puffy eyes that you get because lack of sleep as usually called panda eyes.
Aegyo Sal enhances the eyes look, make it look bigger and even attractive.
They believe it makes them look younger and cuter.
From Korean make up artist, you can see that they always put shimmer and pearl eyeshadows to highlight this feature.
How to make or achieve Aegyo Sal?
After double eyelids which is booming in Asia from years ago until now,
and now it's like the upside down from the eyelids, it's eyelid for bottom side.
Children have this Aegyo Sal naturally, but as they're growing up and getting older, it's fading away.
After they grew up, now many Korean celebrities do a surgery to achieve this Aegyo Sal.
Face fillers also a trend to fill the under eye to get Aegyo Sal.
How about make up?
Yes, Etude House just launched their newest product from Dear Girls line that can fake and help to enhance Aegyo Sal illution.
I'm surprised to see it, never ever think about it before, a make up with this kind of use.
I've noticed that the trend is now booming for Straight Eyebrows & Aegyo Sal Eyes.
Almost all Korean celebrities have this look.
Straight Eyebrows
It is really trending in Korea right now, soft and straight eyebrows are always be a part of Korean Make Up Look.
They believe that straight eyebrows can make someone look younger and achieve innocent look.
There are many articles and youtube video for 'How to make straight eyebrows'.
What do I need to make straight eyebrows?
- A long brow razor
to shape the eyebrows into flat shape.
- An eyebrow pencil that's not too creamy or thick
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow is perfect for this one.
You can find many brands that have this kind of eyebrow pencil.
It's really popular, easy to use and cheap but good quality.
Aegyo Sal Eyes
What is Aegyo Sal?
Some people say it's eye bag, but some say that they're different.
Aegyo Sal is the little pockets of fat deposit that you can see under the eyes, while eye bags are dark puffy eyes that you get because lack of sleep as usually called panda eyes.
Aegyo Sal enhances the eyes look, make it look bigger and even attractive.
They believe it makes them look younger and cuter.
From Korean make up artist, you can see that they always put shimmer and pearl eyeshadows to highlight this feature.
How to make or achieve Aegyo Sal?
After double eyelids which is booming in Asia from years ago until now,
and now it's like the upside down from the eyelids, it's eyelid for bottom side.
Children have this Aegyo Sal naturally, but as they're growing up and getting older, it's fading away.
After they grew up, now many Korean celebrities do a surgery to achieve this Aegyo Sal.
Face fillers also a trend to fill the under eye to get Aegyo Sal.
How about make up?
Yes, Etude House just launched their newest product from Dear Girls line that can fake and help to enhance Aegyo Sal illution.
I'm surprised to see it, never ever think about it before, a make up with this kind of use.
Dear Girl Cute Eyes Maker
What do you think about this trend?
Wanna follow it or not?
Share your thoughts below ^_^
Anyway, I want to hold a giveaway after I achieve 10.000 pageviews, it's a small start and remembering that I'm still new but I'll do my best!



.jpg)


aku malah mau ilangin kantong mata hahahah thanks for nice info :D
ReplyDeletesama :( ini malah menciptakan kantong mata imut
ReplyDeletejadi aga lega sedikit kantung matanya masi bisa di 'make up'
ReplyDeleteAegyo Sal sekarang jd makeup trend di jepang jg lho~ :)
ReplyDeletehttp://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/
hii.. thanks for coming, I'm a fan of your blog :)
ReplyDeleteI'm curious too, but I think eye shadow can be used for this purpose, too.
It's ok, you're still so cute & pretty :*
mgkn habis kasi concealer, dikasi ini kali biar imut. hihi..
ReplyDeletethanks.. membagi2 info spy yg lain jg tau.
iya.. korean make up uda merambah ke Jepang banget (habis nonton acara TV),
ReplyDeletebyk banget dr Jepang yg ngikutin, pdhal dl mereka beda banget. Jepang lbh tebel.
Followed ur blog, kindly folback :)
done following you :)
ReplyDeletehahaha lucu banget produk dr etude itu XD tp klo salah pake bisa2 nanti dikira mata panda *__*
ReplyDeleteiya.. *belajar dulu* hehee... makanya ga boleh item, dark circlenya harus dihilangin dulu :p
ReplyDeletepenasaran sm produk EH yg buat aegyo salnya. yg warnanya lebih tua buat apa ya :/
ReplyDeleteI naturally have straight eyebrows and that made me think I'm in with the trend. LOL.. I have heard Aegyo Sal but not thorough enhancements, only through the power of make.ups :D
ReplyDeleteSo glad that my eyebrows are kinda straight all by themselves!
ReplyDeleteI love my brows straight it makes me looks younger >:) GIG
ReplyDeleteYg tua buay bikin line dibwh kantungnya, jd bs utk ilusi seolah2 ada kantung dgn main gelap trang :)
ReplyDeleteNatural, full eyebrows are what I prefer. So this is great. I seldom pluck mine.
ReplyDeletei like the eye brow.. hehe :) but the aegyo sal, im not sure about it.. ehehe
ReplyDelete- from gig
www.swirlsandscribbles.com
I'm loving straight eyebrows since it's easier to do than curvy ones hahah so yes! Aegyo Sal is a weird trend, read about this from a blog I followed a few months ago and just thought strange LOL. I'm trying to get rid of my eyebags but they're putting them on? LOL xx Donah
ReplyDeletelol, so let me get this straight. aegyo sal eyes is all about bags? hehehe..funny.
ReplyDeleteI love straight eyebrows. Infact I have straight eyebrows. But unfortunately, my eyebrows are too thin/ And the pocket eye trend seems really cool. The models are looking so beautful! :)
ReplyDeleteoooh so that's aegyo sal. thanks for letting us know! that's new korean beauty term for me ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the straight eyebrow trend. Aegyo sal is my friend because my eyes are naturally like that.. hehe.
ReplyDeleteI agree! I did notice this in the korean dramas I have been watching. The eyebrows of the leading ladies are always soft, thick, and straight. Might try this on myself just to see how it looks haha :)
ReplyDeleteHi, I just found your blog and I love it! I am Italian but I am obsessed with Asian makeup, especially Korean and Japanese! Your blog is so cute and interesting!
ReplyDeleteHere is the link to mine: http://beautyinchina.blogspot.it/