Hi, how are you? It's been a very busy week for me. A bit late to publish this post. However, I want to share review about this cute starter kit I got from Jolse. If you haven't heard, Jolse is a website for Korean cosmetics and skincare which offer free worldwide shipping and free gifts for every purchase. Awesome right!
What unique about this is, I haven't heard about this brand before, A·TRUE. It's new to me and I really want to try it especially when I love tea scent. It's calming and refreshing for me. I'm really happy when I can try this A·TRUE starter kit.
A·TRUE is the True brand represented from “a cup of the finest black tea.”
The ‘Compagnie Coloniale’ brand is the First and Oldest premium black tea brand in France - it delivers absolute value.
A·TRUE presents “True Personal Care,” with its unique textures and outstanding benefits,
all of which are formulated with various prescribed blends, proven to be very valuable in France for the past 200 years.
Here at A·TRUE, we wish to revive the Premium Beauty of the 17th Century European Royal Courts.
We aim to have our customers experience lavish lifestyles and exquisite teas and to have them transported back in time via a single sip.
It is really classy to look at this. Reminds me a lot with tea can which is usually filled with dried tea leaves. The color, font, and the design is elegant, very European style. I will definitely use it for something after emptying it, maybe for a brush holder?
First time opening it, and you can see the net bag with A·TRUE logo on it. I'm surprised by the amazing fragrance that came out from inside the can. It smells really great, strong tea scent. You will know where it came from, soon.
This is where the tea scent came from. Two Earl Grey Tea bags. I haven't drunk it, but I bet it is a good tea. Soon I'll post on my instagram when I make the tea.
Take a peek! At the bottom, there are 3 mini size bottles and a pack of samples (12 pcs for exact).
What's inside!
MINI SIZE
3 pcs Mini Size:
-Sweet Song Black Tea One-step Cleansing Water (20ml)
-White Snow Tea Brilliant Essence (20ml)
-Black Tea All Day Long Sun Cream (10g)
-White Snow Tea Brilliant Essence (20ml) - left
It prevents over-production of melanin while illuminating the skin to reveal a radiant complexion.
Review:
This essence is stunning because it's unique, something I've never tried before. The illuminating particles, if looked closely, it is like very soft and small glitters. I've seen it in powder, highlighter, blush, BB cream, most of them are make up, but never find it in skincare. Koreans like this kind of thing because illuminating and glowing skin is adored.
I like to use it for special occasion as base make up. It soften my skin and makes it look glowing. Fast absorbed and smells good.
-Black Tea All Day Long Sun Cream (10g) - right
The sun protection brilliantly defends your skin against both UVA/UVB, as well as environmental elements.
Review:
I'm happy that it is SPF 50. Always need high protection because I live near the beach. It is white and the texture is creamy but not too thick. It spreads and absorbed nicely but still a bit heavy for me, because it is a bit sticky and needs time to be absorbed. It smells good though, I prefer to use it on a 'not so hot days' or apply powder after. I prefer the sun gel because it is lighter.
-Sweet Song Black Tea One-step Cleansing Water (20ml)
Effectively removes daily makeup, impurities, and even eye and lip makeup without any burning or irritating feelings.
Effectively removes daily makeup, impurities, and even eye and lip makeup without any burning or irritating feelings.
Review:
It is a small transparent bottle, compact enough for travelling. I always love minis for my travelling. The texture is watery because it is cleansing water, which is lighter and easier to use compared to cleansing oil (no need to wash off). The scent is a little bit of floral scent, it's mild, I like it. It can remove make up nicely without being too harsh to the skin, it works great, with only one swipe I can almost remove all of the makeup. Recommended for sensitive skin because it's mild and doesn't irritate the skin at all.
SAMPLES (@2ml)
-Rose Petal Black Tea Enriching Toner
The Essential Toner smoothly absorbs into the skin, delivering deep hydration to maintain a relaxed and moist skin.
-Rose Petal Black Tea Enriching Moisturizer
The Ultimate nutritious moisturizer helps maintain hydration for a healthier skin to recover that natural and radiant look.
-Violet Petal Black Tea Hydrating Toner
A slightly acidic balanced hypoallergenic toner with plenty of organic acids from black tea helps control the pH balance maintaining and even skin tone.
-Violet Petal Black Tea Hydrating Moisturizer
A multitude of minerals are available, from black tea to natural moist factors which draw moisture to improve hydration.
-White Snow Tea Brilliant Toner
Rich in minerals and vitamins, it helps recharge and restore skin’s energized, radiant appearance.
-White Snow Tea Brilliant Essence
It prevents over-production of melanin while illuminating the skin to reveal a radiant complexion.
-White Snow Tea Brilliant Aurora Cream
This glow and opalescent cream promotes skin brightness by perfecting the balance of three key features of skin: flawless complexion, luminosity and moisture.
-Darjeeling Black Tea First Anti-wrinkle Essence
Smooth and soft textures help in quick absorption acting as a solution to the empty spots of the dermis and epidermis helping elevate the resilience of the skin.
-Darjeeling Black Tea First Anti-wrinkle Cream
Moisturizing Complex and Hydrating Factors help in maintaining natural skin moisture to balance and reduce the first signs of ageing.
-Real Black Tea True Active Essence
A bottle of naturally double fermented True Active Essence improves the natural vital power, restoring the skin’s original rhythm.
-Black Tea All Day Aqua Sun Gel
The daily sun gel helps refresh your skin, giving it a more radiant look.
-Himalaya Black Tea Moist Deep Cream
The smooth whip cream texture quickly absorbs and delivers both moisture and nutrition into the skin.
Review (White Snow Tea Brilliant toner, essence, aurora cream):
I haven't tried all the samples, but I've tried the White snow series which is the most interesting for me. There is the bigger size of the essence and I've tried it so I'd like to try the set in samples.
Toner: It is like clear water, smells really good, tea scent mixed with floral scent. It absorbed nicely and soften my skin.
Essence: (Reviewed it previously)
Cream: The cream is thick, way thicker than the essence. I just use it in small amount because it's enough for my whole face and I don't want to get too sticky and glittery. The cream has more illuminating particles than the essence, it is more visible (like purple pink illuminating particles). I like the essence more because it's lighter and enough for summer.
Overall,
It's worth to try the whole set because we can try many variants before buying and I love love the packaging and the idea, it's just so sweet. Especially for the tea bag.
For the skincare, most of them are concentrating to moist and anti wrinkle, none for troubled skin. Seeing the kit, I said it suits for people with normal dry skin and early aging skin.
Not only skincare, there is also cleansing water which I like so much, this is very useful.
I haven't tried all the samples, but I've tried the White snow series which is the most interesting for me. There is the bigger size of the essence and I've tried it so I'd like to try the set in samples.
Toner: It is like clear water, smells really good, tea scent mixed with floral scent. It absorbed nicely and soften my skin.
Essence: (Reviewed it previously)
Cream: The cream is thick, way thicker than the essence. I just use it in small amount because it's enough for my whole face and I don't want to get too sticky and glittery. The cream has more illuminating particles than the essence, it is more visible (like purple pink illuminating particles). I like the essence more because it's lighter and enough for summer.
Overall,
It's worth to try the whole set because we can try many variants before buying and I love love the packaging and the idea, it's just so sweet. Especially for the tea bag.
For the skincare, most of them are concentrating to moist and anti wrinkle, none for troubled skin. Seeing the kit, I said it suits for people with normal dry skin and early aging skin.
Not only skincare, there is also cleansing water which I like so much, this is very useful.
Where to Buy
(click on the link)



Comments
Post a Comment