Who can feel the holiday season here? Christmas and New Year are coming. More festive and especially sale is going to celebrate the holiday season.
I promise myself, ahemm.. To not shopping on December because I already got many from November. It's been months since my last haul post which means I didn't have a lot to be shared into a haul post (good thing, right). I do have some in December though but let just wait for the reviews :).
Here we are.. This November haul. I shopped from some of my favorite and trusted online company and I'll share it with you.
Luxola

Since Luxola entered Indonesia, it's been a huge progress for them as it is now one of many beauty lover's favorite place to buy beauty products with so many lovely brands inside.
My first purchase (Yup, I bought twice and will tell you why later, you'll understand) got me a few items. I was tempted by the discount. Luxola often makes storewide flash sale for a few hours and it's really great.
Mane n Tail Herbal Gro Shampoo 355 ml (IDR 150k)
Color Show by Maybelline - Pink Please (IDR 33k)
NYX Love in Rio Eye Shadow Palette - Sizzling Samba (IDR 150k)
All with discount 35% and free shipping (if total after discount is more than IDR 200k). Really a steal right.
I also got surprise from them! When you joined as member, there's a membership level based on your purchase. As I got the silver badge from Luxola, they give reward for it. Thank you Luxola! You're the best. I got NYX Butter Gloss and Sigma brush.

My second purchase... It happened because I saw an email from Luxola. It's sooo poisoning. Every purchase using Visa card would get micro Beauty Blender for free! *Scream!!* And by using code VISALX20 I also got 20% disc for my purchase.
Mane n Tail Herbal Gro Shampoo (again)
As I use it for my daily shampoo.
Sensatia Botanicals Coffee & Cacao Brown Sugar Body Scrub (IDR 120k)
I haven't used it yet but it smells sooo good. I chose this because coffee seems to be good for the stretchmark and of course it sounds delish!
Gift With Purchase - Micro Mini Beauty Blender (IDR 300K)
Got it for free! Yay.. The famous beauty blender in cutie size for highlighting, contouring and concealer application. Read many good reviews about it and excited to try it.
Sociolla

I got few vouchers as they just newly open the e commerce site, I used them to get a few things.
Mane n Tail Herbal Gro Shampoo (again)
It's became my regular purchase and I bought it whenever it had great deal. Got 2 of them.
Furatasse Scalp Essence Tonic (IDR 400K)
It's like the most expensive product I've ever bought but I got discount and read it was really a good product for thinning hair. Need it so much. Hope it works well.
Another site that has everything in it. Just like Matahari Mall at big cities, they are now online and gives free shipping. Even they had a great deal by redeeming telkomsel points into voucher.
Bourjois Colour Boosts-Peach on The Beach (IDR 113K-after disc)
Since I had vouchers and fell in love with this one when I saw the commercial. Very good deal!
I had no regret. It swipes so creamy and glossy, pigmented color, cute peach color suits my skintone and feels moisturizing too.
Blibli
Cottage Sex on The Beach
Cottage Daiquiri
I got the best deal for these shower gels. The normal price usually around IDR 80K. But with the deal I only need to pay around IDR 30K. You have to check the different promotion every day.
I've tried the pink one, Sex On The Beach, it smells really good and fresh. So tempting. I love it so much! It's such a mood booster for me. I love the formula too because it doesn't dry my skin at all.
Korean Cosmetics
A'pieu air fit cushion blusher CR01
First time I saw this kind of blusher was from IOPE. I was really curious but the price was a steep. Finally when I saw this one, way more affordable (IDR 120K) and it's special Doraemon edition with Dorami face on the packaging. >_< kyaa! Will review it later. Anyway this is my first time trying A'pieu, not too late right. I've tried it and love the subtle glow and color it gives.
Aritaum Style Pop Jelly Tint - Bloody Sapphire
It's been a while since my last tint. I don't have many lip tints, I'm more a lip crayon person but when I saw this affordable lip tint, I couldn't resist.
Various masks
Mask is a must thing and I stocked up some masks I've never tried before from Innisfree and Etude House.
Etude House Puff & Brush Cleaning Mist
I'm a lazy person when it comes to cleaning my brushes. I know, right. But I seldom use many brushes, mostly jusg some of my favorite brushes. I'm curious with this spray and clean brush mist. Will make cleaning easier right especially for rarely used brush.
Etude House My Beauty Tool
Bunny ears! Isn't it cute.. ;)
Will use this when I use mask on my face. Lol..!
Phew.. Finally finished. After a few months I didn't buy anything, now in just one month.. Now, I banned my self in December. No beauty haul, ok. ;p. I've to get some items for the upcoming holiday. See you..
Xoxo,
See you on my next haul post
Perharps... January maybe ;*



Comments
Post a Comment