Hi!! I can feel the holiday spirit comes along.. Just before the holiday, I got my early Christmas gift from iBeau.
It's a new online shop based in HongKong, they sell Korean and premium Western brands for cosmetics and skin care.
They are spreading the brands right now. It's only a few of them. I love how complete the brands are. Western, Japan, Korean brands, I feel like in duty free shop on airport where many premium brands are there too. Not only full size, they have many sample size products that are hard to be found elsewhere.
What I like the most is the shipping is so fast! Only a week or so, no need to wait for a whole month to get it. Yipeee!! Do you know how hard it is to wait for your babies to come, right! >_<
I'd like to share my shopping experience here. It's super easy and very Indonesian friendly because we can see the rate in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) and they offer free shipping to Indonesia as promotion. The best thing is you don't have to have credit card or paypal account because you can pay directly from local banks. How easy is that! Many readers always ask how tou buy if they don't have credit cards or paypal acc, now you don't have to worry anymore. It's also safe because they give virtual acc which will be verified automatically once you've paid.
Step by step how to shop:
Login
Of course you have to register first then login
Add to cart
Choose item you want to buy and it will inform you automatically if you get free shipping (>$30 free global shipping / no mininum free shipping for Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore for a limited period).
Beside that there's a bonus too for some purchases, in this case free Laneige water bank mask for Laneige purchase over $
Address
Give your shipping detail, etc.
Shipping option
Choose the shipping method you want.
Payment
Choose payment method you want. Yes to local banks if you don't have credit cards or paypal. Do the payment and voila.
Waiting for a short moment
It only needs 5-7days to be arrived.
And here we come! Here's my haul:
The package came in a white box with iBeau logo on it, cute blue butterfly.
The box is quiet thick and the package inside was very safe. They used bubbles and sealed air bag to prevent from shaking.
I chose 3 products:
- TonyMoly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in Juicy Orange
This is super cute. See the bunny cap? They have different expression in each variant according to the color. It's a tinted lipbalm, something that I'll use everyday so I grabbed this.
- Crabtree & Evelyn Avocado Olive & Basil ultra-moisturising hand therapy
Muat bring item! Especially when holiday, and I'm going to winter holiday this time, of course I need it. I've been wanting to try Crabtree & Evelyn, now I finally get the chance.
- SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion 10ml
Curious with the famous SK-II and yay they have sample size that I could try. The FTE is in my wishlist now.
I will review them later and of course I want to do more purchase from them! Making my wishlist now. ;*
Don't forget to check their web iBeau.
Don't forget to check their web iBeau.
Happy Holiday everyone!







Comments
Post a Comment