A month ago, I received a package of Sensatia Botanicals products. As you know, I have reviewed one of their store in Seminyak (check here). I'm so excited to try them all, and I'll review the products into few posts so it won't get too long in a post.
Here's what I got, Facial Toner, Lip Balm, Facial Scrub and Mask, Room Mist, Body Milk, Body Soap, Liquid Soap and Aromatic Bath Box.
Smooth & crisp, herbal & uplifting.
From the tea fields of Java we purchase fresh green tea leaves that we use to render our green tea oil. This rich, green oil is added to the soap mixture at the end of the process as to preserve the tea’s health enhancing benefits. Green tea is an extremely powerful antioxidant due to its high content of polyphenols, a class of bioflavonoid. Anti-oxidants aid in preserving a more youthful appearance by hindering the body’s natural oxidation process of aging. We also add a heavy hand of deep, rich, earthy, locally-made green tea extract to further boost the anti-oxidant power.
Also featured in this soap is Chlorophyll, the dark green colored substance made from Alfalfa grass. Alfalfa is the most densely concentrated chlorophyll containing land plant on earth. Then, this robust mixture is generously spiked with cold-pressed Lime, French Lavender & Javanese grown Ginger Root essential oils. A soothing blend to please even the most scrupulous connoisseur.
Deliciously smooth & creamy, herbal and uplifting this rich concoction will help bring life to even the most sluggish morning! Get it, you’ll love it!!!
The packaging uses recycled paper, simple yet sophisticated. At first I thought it was a small soap but turned out it's quiet big.
Love love the color! I love green. The wave pattern is lovely. It smells natural, light and pleasant herbal scent. It has less foam than usual soap but clean my skin nicely and even though I feel squeaky clean with this one but it doesn't dry out my skin. Herbal soap tends to has this kind of effect after using it. I'm curious with their other variants because they have so many soaps. If you want to try, I really recommend the gift set, they have a set of 3 big soaps and a set of 9 mini soaps.
They have 4 lip care variants (Botanical, Cocoa & Honey, Lemonhead and Vanilla & Mandarin) and I got two of them. Sounds yummy. I love their packaging. It's really cute comes in a jar like that.
Dry, chapped lip repair.
Lips are for kissing, and they should always be looking their best. Sensatia’s Botanical Lip Protection was designed for active people like you who are often exposed to sea, sun, surf, wind & cold. Our Botanical Lip Protection will leave your lips perfectly protected from the elements, as well as feeling smooth, soft, plump and juicy, ready for a kiss in a moments notice.
Sensatia’s Botanical Lip Protection contains 100% pure, plant-based oils that are protein-rich and packed with vitamins & minerals. These pure plant oils are nourishing, soothing and moisturizing. They help the skins ability to function, breathe, absorb light, regulate skin temperature, and maintain elasticity.
Additionally, Sensatia’s Botanical Lip Protection uses a delightful herbal-spice combination of peppermint, aniseed, rose geranium & cocoa seed absolute essential oils to produce a cool, mildly-spicy yet chocolatey & grounding aroma with a slight tingling sensation. To make your lips even more irresistible we also added a heavy spoon of Wild Bali Honey. Yum! Have fun, sweet lips, and make sure to re-use the little amber jar to hold all that is precious.
Review
I really love their cooling effect, perfect for my dry lips and it's really moisturizing. You can see how glossy it is on my hand. My way to go lip balm when I need to rescue my lips.
Citrusy, punchy & lip-smacking.
Lips are for kissing & should always be looking their best. Sensatia’s Botanical Lemonhead Lip Smack was designed for active people like you, who enjoy a citrusy lip smack from time to time. Our Lemonhead Lip Smack will leave your lips perfectly protected from the elements, as well as feeling smooth, soft, plump and juicy, ready for a kiss in a moments notice.
Sensatia’s Lemonhead Lip Smack contains 100% pure, plant-based oils that are protein-rich and packed with vitamins & minerals. These pure plant oils are nourishing, soothing and moisturizing. They help the skins ability to function, breathe, absorb light, regulate skin temperature, and maintain elasticity.
Additionally, Sensatia’s Lemonhead Lip Smack uses a delightful citrusy, lemony-ginger sweet & soothing combination of lemon peel, ginger root and lemon myrtle essential oils to produce a soothing, balancing citrusy-soothing aroma you cant help fall in love with. To make your lips even more irresistible we also added a heavy spoon of Wild Bali Honey. Yum! Have fun, sweet lips, and make sure to re-use the little amber jar to hold all that is precious.
The texture is similar with the Botanical one but this one is thicker. The color is a bit more yellowish because it contains lemon.
Loveeeee the scent. I like this kind of scent, it boosts my mood especially when I can apply it on my lips. If I want to moist my lips but not too much before using lip products like lipstick, I will have this one!
So curious with other variants because they sound yummy. Next time I drop by to their counter, I have to test them. Which one you think will be your fave?


Comments
Post a Comment