Hi fellas, long time no see. I've been missing for a month and finally I have the time to share with you again. Finally I did my first Gel Nail Art!!! Super excited.. I love nail art and gel nail art is kinda a trend now. It's more expensive but it's true that you'll be super satisfied and you really get what you paid for.
A while ago, Rin Beauty Lounge invited me to try one of their service. They're famous for Eyelash Extension, Gel Nail Art and Tattoo Make Up. I had to choose between Gel Nail Art and Eyelash Extension, I heard that their Eyelash Extension is one of the best, so light and very good quality but since I had sensitive eyes back then so I had to choose the Gel Nail Art.
Rin Beauty has 2 places, Rin Beauty Studio in Kerobokan and Rin Beauty Lounge in Denpasar. I was invited to the bigger one which is Rin Beauty Lounge in Renon, Denpasar.
| Nail Art lounge |
| Eyelash Extension Lounge |
Behind the Nail art area, there's an eyelash extension lounge. You'll be spoiled here with comfy room and big couch (just like when you're watching premiere movie). There are also two rooms behind for another treatment.
Rin welcomed us and told us to choose the Nail Art concept that we like. They have many Japanese Nail Art magazines and I couldn't resist to take a look at them one by one. I want one! >_<.. kawaii...
After consulting, I chose the pastel and soft color for my nails. Too bad that my nails were too short for them to do unique or full nail art. I had weak nails and so hard to keep them long >.<. We went with french nails, soft pastel color and some blink-blink at the nail tip. The process for Gel Nail Art is a long one and you have to be very patient.
First, the manicurist cleaned and polished my nails. There were many steps to clean the nails and culticle before starting the manicure.
Then she applied the base thickly for the gel nail polish and told me to put my hand under the UV light to cure the polish.
Then she applied the base thickly for the gel nail polish and told me to put my hand under the UV light to cure the polish.
After getting dried, time to do the color. Same method, I needed to put my hand under the light while the other hand was getting nail polish. Same process was repeated again and again until it's thick enough.
To made it prettier, she put some sparkles to my nails. After that, it's coated with thick top coat. They used special top coat for the stones to make it strong and it won't fell off.
Voilaa! It's done now! Happy customer here. Let me show off my nails now.
It's pretty now!
At first, I doubt for how long it would stay on my nails. And I'm amazed now since it's really stayed until the end of time for about a month. It won't cracked easily even though you're doing heavy duty job. Bravo!
If you're interested, here's the price list! There are many types according to design, needs and budget of course.
| Photo with Rin Beauty Lounge's crews |
Don't forget to experience their service and product. I really want to try the eyelash extension next time ^_^.

Comments
Post a Comment