Back with one of my favorite skincare brand, Klairs. I got this product a while ago from Wishtrend. It's a new and unique product that can be used for both face and body. Sounds awesome, right! No need to spend more money for different products anymore. Yasss!
As you see, it may look small on photo but it's super big (250ml) and not a traveling type of cream. You don't wanna bring this bulky thing when you're traveling for sure. But there's still another way, I usually put them into small bottle for traveling, it's more convenient and useful.
The key moisture element in the KLAIRS Supple Preparation Facial Toner are also included in the Supple Preparation All-Over Lotion. The All-over Lotion includes the same amount of moisturizing agent such as beta-glucan, hyaluronic acid, and Polyquaternium-51 as the Facial Toner.
A lotion for the face and body Use freely anywhere on the body wherever moisturizing is needed. The All-Over Lotion is absorbed quickly without the stickiness. It’s useable all throughout the year, on any part, in any season, thanks to its smooth, light finish, full of hydration. With a generous capacity for various applications, you can use ample amounts as needed anywhere on dry areas. Beside for face and body, it's also can be used even for lips and hair. Super super all in one lotion.
It has a big tube packaging with flip cap. It's easier to use and more hygienic compared to a jar packaging like the cream one. Best thing for hygienic reason, I hate to dip in my finger most of the time.
The color is so normal, just like a regular white cream, nothing's special. As Klair's motto to be a simple skincare, there's not much additional ingredients in it. It has no scent, just a slight soft scent but no perfume at all.
What I love the most is the texture. It has light texture, that's why it suits the name lotion rather than cream. It's easy to spread and a little goes a long way. It's absorbed quiet fast and non sticky but still very moisturizing. It's moist enough to be night cream for me as I live in tropical country with summer everyday. For day cream, I only use for a very small amount because it's moist enough, if I use too much, it will get a bit sticky for day use.
=========================
PROS:
+ Contains a lot of product in a tube
+ All in one, multifunction product
+ Economical since it's big and multifunction
+ Moist enough as day or even night cream
+ Light texture and fast absorbing
+ Non perfume
+ Safe ingredients
+ All in one, multifunction product
+ Economical since it's big and multifunction
+ Moist enough as day or even night cream
+ Light texture and fast absorbing
+ Non perfume
+ Safe ingredients
CONS:
None
OVERALL:
It looks like a bit pricey at first but it's a total safe for the amount you get, plus it can be used for many things at once. I like how multifunction it is because this is the skincare that I'll use whenever I'm too lazy to use anything. I grab this and put it on my face and body, as easy as that.
=========================
Price: $ 26.5
Invite code for your first purchase
(New customers only):
=========================

Comments
Post a Comment