Skip to main content

Absolute New York Icon Eyeshadow Palette [Twilight] - Review

I love this new brand, Absolute New York, they are affordable and has good quality. Last time I posted about Absolute New York Bali Opening, their first store in Bali is at Sogo Discovery Mall. I brought home an eyeshadow palette and a matte lip cream, I'll review the eyeshadow palette first.

Absolute New York Icon Eyeshadow Palette [Twilight] - Review

Icon Eyeshadow Palette has 4 different shades: Smoked, Exposed (Natural mix shimmer and matte shade), Twilight (this bright colorful shade), and Matte Exposed (matte series from the original Exposed). Each luxurious palette comes with a large mirror and a dual-ended Eyeshadow Brush – everything needed for your perfect eye look. 



Price: IDR 255,000

Absolute New York Icon Eyeshadow Palette [Twilight], For this price, it's worth it. I love the packaging which made from tin, kinda reminds me with Naked Eyeshadow palette, don't you think? 




Richly Pigmented Velvety Finish. Creaseless, Lasting Wear
I'm truly agree with the statement because it is true! This palette is so pigmented and easy to apply. For the shimmery color sometimes it's best to use finger to apply but it works really well too with brush for the whole lid.




 TWILIGHT
Captivate and allure with the gorgeous collection of sultry shadows. The extensive range of shades features everything from soft neutrals to decadent jewel-toned metallics – and can be used seamlessly from day to night.

I chose the Twilight because the color is unique, shimmery and fun. Look at that gorgeous gold, pink to purple and blue-ish color. I'm obsessed with the pink eyeshadow right now. It does giving me a romantic and sweet look but not overwhelming.



That brush! It actually works! As you know, eyeshadow brush that comes in a palette usually sucks, either too stiff or hard, it's just not working. This brush, I can still work with it. Even though it's not the best brush, if I get the chance I'll use my Sigma brush for sure, but if I'm traveling this brush still can help. It has 2 types of brush, blending brush and eyelid brush. I love the blending brush more rather than the eyelid brush. Sometimes finger is still the best option.



Absolute New York Icon Eyeshadow Palette [Twilight]:

Diamond : Shimmery White
Dawn : Shimmery Light Yellow
Fairy : Shimmery Light Pink
Salmon : Shimmery Beige Gold
Clay : Shimmery Brownish Gold
Orchid : Shimmery Red
Plum : Shimmery Plum
Boysenberry : Shimmery Soft Purple
Port : Shimmery Purple
Perwinkle : Shimmery Silver Blue
Sapphire : Shimmery Soft Blue
Caviar : Shimmery Black

My favorite is Salmon, Plum and Boysenberry. They're gorgeous together creating a beautiful harmony.



My daily to go look with Absolute New York Icon Eyeshadow Palette [Twilight]. What do you think? Even though it's shimmery but it's very wearable.

==============================

PROS:

+ Affordable
+ Pigmented
+ Easy to Blend
+ Nice brush


CONS:

- No matte color


OVERALL:

I love this palette, it's super pigmented with affordable price and the color combination is unique, different than other palette I've ever had. I love shimmery color but maybe if there's a few matte color, this will be great.

==============================



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX No.22 Ice Shimmer Beige

IOPE is a brand from Amore Pacific. The medium high collection similar with Laneige and Mamonde. The skin care range is more for older people, while Laneige and Mamonde are for younger people. This is my first IOPE. It is really best selling, sold 1 every 30 seconds in the world. I also heard that it is featured in many magazines, got award, etc... I am curious with this air cushion thing. and it is really good to know there is a compact sunblock with high SPF (it's 50!!). Since it is superrrr hot here in Bali, where I live, I don't like wearing cream sunblock. *Sorry for blurry picture* The box is thick because it contains the compact sunblock + FREE REFILL... Love it the free one. You also get the small booklet for product description inside. Description It is 4 in 1 function: brightening, UV protection, make up, cooling. The cooling effect is new to me, I never have cooling effect product before. Really all in ...

Review Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum

Kalau kalian pecinta brand skincare Korea, pasti sudah ga asing lagi sama brand yang satu ini. Sulwhasoo yang cukup dikenal sebagai High End skincare brand dari Korea memang mempunyai tempat khusus di hatiku. Ini bukan pertama kalinya aku pakai brand ini, cuma karena harganya yang cukup bisa dibilang mahal jadinya dulu incip-incipnya versi sample size. Salah satu must have product di Sulwhasoo adalah First Care Activating Serum yang katanya 1 botol terjual tiap 10 detik. Beda dari skincare lainnya, serum ini justru dipakai pertama kali setelah cuci muka, sebelum pakai skincare seperti toner dan lainnya atau sering kita kenal sebagai Pre Serum . Apa sih yang bikin serum ini so special dan bahkan harganya mencapai jutaan rupiah??? Nett: 60ml Price: IDR 1.850.000 Description Kandungan utamanya adalah JAUM Activator, formula unik anti aging Sulwhasoo dengan golden ration, membantu kulit wajah tampak sehat dan memberikan pancaran alami dari dalam, serta mengaktifkan master of skin universe,...

Review: Eveline Glicerini Hand and Nail Cream Bio Olive + Karite Butter

Back then, my mom bought me this hand cream at Sasa Hongkong. At first, I was sceptical about this because I've never heard about it before,  Eveline is a pretty name for a girl but never heard about them on cosmetics or so. It's a brand from Poland that has been sold worldwide. I love Sasa because they sell a lot of products, so many brands that I don't know and they are affordable. I hope Sasa will open in Indonesia, someday *dreaming*. After searching and browsing, I'm surprised that they have so many products for make up and care (face, ,body, hair). Such a lot of products. And I've found this on their web, the description of the hand cream and what's in it. GLYCERINE CONCENTRATED HAND AND NAIL CREAM DEEPLY NOURISHING + REGENERATING BIO OLIVE + KARITE BUTTER strengthens nails  48h perfectly absorbing formula NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Glycerine hand cream ensures deep nourishment and intense regeneration. Makes even very damaged and dehydrate...