Skip to main content

[CHARIS] Hey! Deux Yeoza Leave In Treatment Day & Night - Review

Who can't live without hair treatment after washing your hair? I do! I always use something either hair serum or treatment because it's a must to keep my hair tangled free and have smooth end. I have a very fine hair yet so tangled. I'm so happy when Charis sent me these hair products to try.


You can get these products and other Korean beauty cosmetics curated by me at my CHARIS SHOP. They even offer free shipping and no worry about tax or anything like that, it's safe and you'll receive the products at your door.



Hey! Deux Yeoza has 2 variants: Moist Day and Enriching Night.  

It's meant to be used on the day after washing the hair on damp condition, while the night one is used before sleeping on damp condition too.



Moist Day (PINK)
Coat your hair, seal ini moisture
Super berry complex
Ceramide NP
Sunflower seed oil



It's a big plastic tube with flip cap. Very big and will last for a long time for sure. Not really travel friendly but I can put it into a smaller bottle for traveling. 



Enriching Night (BLUE)
Restore & repair dry, damaged hair
Theobroma cacao seed butter
Mango seed shea butter
Hydrolized collagen & keratin



Same with the pink one, the blue one has the same packaging and size. 



Moist Day (Right)

Love this one! It's a pink cream, feels light and smells so wonderful and long lasting. Somehow it smells like floral but refreshing like expensive perfume. It sinks into my hair in no time and leaving no sticky residue at all. It keeps my hair smooth and smells great all day long.


Enriching Night (White)

The night one is the white cream which smells so nice and elegant. The texture is a bit heavier than the day one but it works so well at night. I use less amount than the pink one and it makes my hair moist and manageable the next morning.


If you wanna get these awesome products

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX No.22 Ice Shimmer Beige

IOPE is a brand from Amore Pacific. The medium high collection similar with Laneige and Mamonde. The skin care range is more for older people, while Laneige and Mamonde are for younger people. This is my first IOPE. It is really best selling, sold 1 every 30 seconds in the world. I also heard that it is featured in many magazines, got award, etc... I am curious with this air cushion thing. and it is really good to know there is a compact sunblock with high SPF (it's 50!!). Since it is superrrr hot here in Bali, where I live, I don't like wearing cream sunblock. *Sorry for blurry picture* The box is thick because it contains the compact sunblock + FREE REFILL... Love it the free one. You also get the small booklet for product description inside. Description It is 4 in 1 function: brightening, UV protection, make up, cooling. The cooling effect is new to me, I never have cooling effect product before. Really all in ...

Review: Peripera Peri's Tint Jelly Stick vs Tint Milk vs Tint Water

Peripera is another cute brand from Korea. It is not as famous as Etude, but you have to check them out! Their products are adorable and the packaging is very cute and artistic. Mari Kim is the one behind it, she is the artist for Peripera's packaging. No wonder there's always a cute image on their product. You can check their web www.peripera.co.kr in korean Peripera is famous for their lip tint range, they're so cute! There are 4 choices of tint: Jelly Stick, Milk, Water, Balm. Take a peek! These are Peripera's Tint range, they are so adorable and kawaiii... Peripera Peri's Tint Variants (Credit to: www.peripera.co.kr) I ended up buying 3 of them, can't stand the cuteness and it's also works wonderful. I will compare three of them with almost the same shade. I love orange nowadays! Description   Peripera Peri's Tint Description on the Box Their description makes me wanna buy them all, make it look ...

SNP PREP CICARONIC TONING ESSENCE & SHEET MASK - Review

Hi! I’m back with another K-Beauty review! Been a while, I know right! Have you ever heard about this brand SNP? I’ve tried their famous collagen eye patch before but haven’t got a chance to review them. Some of you must’ve known about this SNP. This time I got a chance to try their new toner called CICARONIC TONING ESSENCE and CICARONIC SHEET MASK from their PREP line. PREP is a basic line, enriched with multiple layers of HYALURONIC ACID with key active ingredients, such as PEPTIDES, CICA, and VITAMINS. As its name Cicaronic, this product contains Cica as active ingredients. Let’s learn about it! SNP PREP CICARONIC TONING ESSENCE Details Netto: 220ml Price: IDR 180,000 CICA line is made for sensitive skin with soothing and calming effect on skin. There are ampoule, toning essence, cream and sheet mask. The Toning Essence is made of a hypoallergenic, mild, water formula that has completed rigorous testing for skin irritation and contains skin-friendly ingredients to minimize the stres...