Collagen Moistfull is one of best selling Etude's skin care line.
I've tried the cream, essence, freshner, and also got this one in mini size.
I think it suits better with teenager's skin.
I remember, before this line, moistfull had the same pack but it was more like sleeping pack (when the packaging still in pink color).
This one is massage pack... Not many massage pack products launched.
So... let's take a peek on this one!
![]() |
| Full size of Collagen Moistfull Essential Massage |
Description
Dry and sagging skin gets a much needed boost with this four-piece set enriched with collagen and rich moisturizers. Select products from the Collagen Moistfull line work in perfect harmony with each other, replenishing lost moisture, building up skin's collagen content and creating a protective shield to prevent further moisture loss. Active ingredients of baobab tTree and collagen improve skin's dermal structure and ability to hold on to water, leading to softer and smoother skin with renewed vitality.
Packaging
Cute peach bottle, for mini size, it's very cute, looks like the big one, the size I think about 3-4cm only.
Korean products miniature always a steal!
Texture and Scent
It is thick and transparent, sticky also.
The color is transparent orange brownish.
All moistfull collagen has the same pleasant smell, hard to describe, but a little bit strong for me.
You'll know if you've tried moistfull collagen line. ^_^
Result
You have to massage your face using this. Massage is a usual routine from Asian product. Usually after using toner, then massage time, then you can do the next step of your skin care.
It helps your blood circulation, makes your skin looks younger, etc..
After using this one, it is very moisturizing, I love the result.
But it is maybe to sticky in my opinion.
I'll try another massage pack from other products.
Pros
- Cheap, you get a big container
- Moisturizing
- Has collagen so it is good to your skin
Cons
- A little bit too strong for the scent
- Too sticky
Overall
It is a safe, if you want to try massage pack.
I would like to try other massage pack, but for mini size you got from buying the cream set it is very worth it.




Hi Jessica, I agree on the stickiness. My face feels like I'm covered in honey. :) Is there a Korean facial massage product that you like more? Thanks for your time.
ReplyDeleteHi, I prefer something more like Laneige Water Sleeping Pack or Multiberry Yogurt Pack, you can check my review on it, I've reviewed them both. Thanks <3
ReplyDelete