Another cuteness you can't resist.
It's coming from It's skin blush on, It's Skin Babyface Petit Blusher.
I've wanted purple blush on for a long time ago but wanted a cheap one, so I found this.
Details
Comes in 4 colors: pink, purple, dark pink, peach.
Price: around $6
Packaging
All babyface line have a plastic wrapped with wings, it makes them cuter!
For pact, blush on, the packing is just like this, but for liquid eyeliner, there is a wing box, while pencil eyeliner is no box.
Those are the few items from babyface line that I know.
The shape is round and small, good for travelling if we don't want to bring brush because it has puff in it.
This shape is the same with Etude House, Tony Moly that I knew have this kind of blush. They have the same concept. I got the Etude House years ago but already expired so I threw it away.
I've never really emptied blush on before. Have you?
What's inside?
Taraaa... The cute little white puff with ribbon on it as a holder. It is simple to wear blush just pop pop pop to the cheek. But I'm telling you, good brush always gives better finish.
There is a plastic separator between the blush and the puff to keep the puff hygienic.
In the photo it doesn't really shown.
There is a babyface icon embossed on the blush on.
I've already used it a little so the embossed doesn't really shown. It's cute!
Swatch
The color is really soft and light. It's hard to achieve the color, it's not pigmented.
As you know, Korean make up usually goes so soft.
I love the color, it's just too soft and I have to use a lot of product and makes it really powdery.
The Look!
Come to the look using this baby, be ready for pic spam.
1. Nerd look or you can say innocent look. Lol
The blush is really soft and just gives soft light touch to my cheek.
2. Naughty look
Who says I'm naughty.. -__- hmm... >_<
Pros
+ Cheap
+ Cute
+ Travel friendly
+ Got a puff
Cons
- Powdery
- Not pigmented
Overall
I like it for the color but because it's too light it's hard to achieve the color.
The other colors I tried is better because they're bolder.
if you want to buy the peach, I have it and want to sell it for IDR 60.000
Let me know

.jpg)




i love the packaging & the puff, they're incredibly cute!!!
ReplyDeletealso it looks good on you :)
JOIN MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY HERE! :)
The puff and packaging is absolutely cute <3 However, it's too bad the pigmentation is bad. Actually I found that most of korean blusher is not really good for the pigmentation :(
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I nominate you to liebster award. You can check it here :)
http://lolidreamland.blogspot.com/2013/07/liebster-award.html
omo the wings on the packaging is so adorable.this brand is not popular in malaysia and i've seen only one outlet in my country so far. #GIG http://azwaa.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThanks for your helpful review. The packaging is so adorable! The subtle colour looks natural on you :)x
ReplyDeletehttp://missblissery.blogspot.com
Oh this product looks really perfect. The color is cute the package is cute all is cute! Your blog is lovely1
ReplyDeleteNow I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
I hope your follow me back in Both!
xx
www.sakuranko.com
thank you.. :)
ReplyDeleteyes.. pigmentation is not a good thing from Korean cosmetics.
ReplyDeleteyou still have the outlet, it's fun to look at. I knew this brand from Gmarket. :D
ReplyDeletethank you, but if I use it too much it will highlight my dry patches >_<
ReplyDelete