Hiii... It’s been
a long time ago since I blogged the last time. Sorry for being MIA. I have to
taken care of my wedding and finally the day came and after that I and my hubby
went to a honeyweek (it’s just a week, not a month.. LOL!). We just went to
several hotels and places in Bali, not going anywhere as we are already in
Bali. From Sanur, Seminyak, Ungasan, Nusa Dua and Ubud, moving from hotel to
hotel. It’s quiet fun. Even I’m living here from a long time ago but never
stayed at hotel to hotel for this long. I will post some pics and recommend the
good places in Bali.
Anyway, now I’m
back... I’ll post a new giveaway soon as I promise to you. Sorry I can’t be too
active right now. I’ve been adjusting with my new job in family business.
Already tired when I’m going home. Phew.... You know what I mean. I’ll give
another product review. Yeah... Didn’t haul many but I’m happy to get few cheap
but good items at the market. Thanks to some blogger friends who recommend
those items.
Ciao....
Meet you at my
next post
Whoaa?
ReplyDeleteAku pikir km msh kuliahhh loh >.<
Congratsss weddingnya ^_^
ReplyDeleteThanks yaa..
ReplyDeleteHahaha.. Sudah lewat masa. Uda tua skrg :p