It's already near December. Christmas season is coming, so excited. For shopping lovers it means more shopping deal and discounts. Watch out your pocket. I've been keeping my pocket far far away. Just get what I need hihi.. Let's see what I got this November. One more, I've been succeed to not join into Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Fufufu...
Sasa Haul
My mom went to Hongkong last month and brought me these beauty items as I requested. Sasa is so cheap there and they sell so many affordable cosmetics. I love Sasa.
My Beauty Diary Mask Cactus
I love MBD mask, one of the best and affordable mask. It gives result just in one time using.
Evelyn Olive Hand & Nail Cream
This is my new HG cream. It's a new brand for me, French brand but cheap. It works wonderful, absorbed in no time, no sticky feeling and what I like the most, it strengthen my nails in several times using it. I can feel the difference! I have chapped and super weak nails, never keep them long. With this cream, I can have long nails.
Naive Aloe Facial Foam
It's a brand from Kanebo but affordable. It's cheap and I'm surprised that it's available in Indonesia, I saw this one (a little bit different on the packaging) at Hypermart.
Plant Skin Care Peach Facial Foam
Got this one too as a gift from family there
Laneige Multi Yogurt Repair Pack
I've tried the sample long time ago and love it, now I get the chance to try the full size. I love love this one. It gives super smooth baby skin and whiten.
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack
This is my 3rd bottle. I still have the large bottle. It's a must have for me. I use it twice a week and it gives moisturized and supple skin. My hubby love it too.
Giveaway/Sponsored Haul
Menard Tsukika Travel Set + Beauness Sample + Foam Net + Mask
I won this as one of lucky voter when Menard Indonesia had this beauty challenge to some bloggers. Feel so lucky. This is expensive and it is really good on the skin. Review it later, stay tune.
Garnier Black Foam
I won a giveaway from Garnier last July. But they just sent the prize, super late -_-. I give this to my hubby because he has oily skin, it will suit him better than me.
Schwarzkoph Extra Cair Hair Repair (Yukcoba.in)
Have you know the web yukcoba.in, it is an Indonesian web that you can apply to be their reviewer, once your application is approved, they will send you the item. So fun right.. This mask makes my hair silky super smooth. Just apply it on the end of the hair.
Wishtrend
WISH Mirror
I won a giveaway from Wishtrend as one of their best WISHer on their birthday event. Happy bday my lovely Wishtrend. Got this cute mirror as the gift.
O.S.T Vitamin C Serum
This one is sponsored. I chose this product with hope that it can lighten my freckles and acne scars. It has so many good reviews. Can't wait to try it too and share the review.
Samples: Skinlab, Red Serum, Elishacoy Snail Cream
So happy to get these samples. Can't wait to try too...
Utama Spice Cocoa Lip Balm
Super cheap lipbalm made from natural ingredients. It only costs $1 (IDR 11.550), it smells like cocoa and has coconut granules in it so it can be multifunction as scrub too. It is Balinese product that you can also found at guardian, natural farm, and online stores like Zalora, Lazada. I will review their store too, later.
Skinfood Facial Water Vitamin C Mist
I wanted a facial mist and try this one. So refreshing! Nice for travelling because it's small.
Etude House Color My Brow #1 Rich Brown
It's new to me to color my eyebrows and this one is best selling and easy to use. Never late to learn, right.
NYX Retractable eye liner Bronze
Bought this at centro, when a tourist had an unused IDR 50.000 cosmetic voucher, she gave it to me. So kind <3. And I use it to buy this eyeliner so I only have to pay IDR 40.000. More expensive than PO but okay lah. I got the voucher.
The Face Shop Culticle Remover
I lost my old one, I've been loving it so much. When I have rough culticles and it feels ugly, this helps a lot. Price is IDR 22.000, more expensive than cheap remover but the quality is good.
Trendy Brow Razor
I've never had a brow razor before and my brows are naughty like wild grass so I needed one. Indeed, Centro sold these items in a bundle with cheap price. IDR 22.000 for 2pcs. Many shape and colors available.
BH Eco Brush Set
Okay, this is my last time buying brush. I need brushes esp for eye makeup because I only have some that the quality aren't too good and when BH got sale on this baby... How can I resist >.< It has 10 good brushes, the bristles are so soft and it is a complete brush for makeup. Bought it from Bunny Beaute Cosmetica. Love buying from her.
- T H E E N D -
Wow, I realized there aren't much makeup and more to skincare. I got lucky with skincare items and I spend more for skincare I think. Hahah.. Skin is important right. Okay, no more skincare haul. Hope I can save for more makeup and I have a target (buy makeup only below $10). I have to save more! Say NO to Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Lol..









hwaaaaa lot's of product >< aku naksir brushnya hahahaha, kira2 berapa itu brushnya? mau saving :D
ReplyDeleteihiy, mantap sekali haulnya ce :D
ReplyDeleteNice haul ^^
ReplyDeletemeishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com
kmrn beli pas sale skitar 250 say. skrg ga dapet sgitu. beli di bunny beaute
ReplyDeletethank you dear :D
ReplyDeletetosss (/^_^)/
ReplyDeletethank youu... lumayan dapet skincare baru buat dicoba so far enyakk tapi mahal hihi
thankss
ReplyDelete