Pasjel has many variants but Pasjel Everbright Blue Body Cream is one of best selling Pasjel because many people like whitening product but this one is free from harmful ingredients and suitable with people who have sensitive skin. I gives instant whitening effect but not the scary one, but it can also be permanent if you do it in routine.
When I got this, the box was already damaged because of the delivery so I'm sorry I don't put the box photo here. But it's white with blue color, mostly like the bottle and the description is in Thailand. Hard to understand. >.<
The packaging is simple. It's a white bottle with cap and pasjel sticker. Reminds me of Skinfood mask's packaging. They have exactly the same size and the shape is similar. It's simple and elegant. The sticker is nice because it's not a usual paper, so it won't be torn apart when you wash the bottle. I've tried it.
The cap also has the same label as on the body. The color of the label depends on the variant. Because it's blue, of course the label is also blue.
Ont the bottom of the bottle, there's an MFD which stands for Manufacturing Date and it's in 2013 so I can use it for about 2 years.
Open it up and.... The color also the same with the label. It's baby blue! Love the color, although it feels a bit weird to see that bright color in body product. I just wanna lick it, LOL.
It's baby blue cream and the texture is a bit thicker than usual body lotion, that's why the name is body cream. The scent is like baby powder, but stronger. It's a little bit too strong for my likeness. But for some people who like strong scent, they'd like it.
Once it's blended, the baby color turns into white cream. I have to blend it nicely and make sure that it won't be too white because it has an instant whitening effect but the effect is still nice on my skin, not leaving white cast.
See.. I have smooth baby skin after... It leaves my skin soft, I can feel it. The whitening effect is nice too, not really make it different in scary way, you know what I mean.
Anyway, as I told you blend it quickly and nicely to make it smooth or there will be small particles residue left.
Keep the cap closed tightly because this cream is kinda thick and if you leave it in open air for a long time, it will get thicken like gum. But I like this body cream, whenever I feel that I'm getting tanned, because I live in Bali and the sun is shining so shiny and darken your skin so fast. It's super hot everyday. This can be my pamper at night.
Pros:
+ Instant whitening effect but can be long lasting too with routine using
+ Smells like baby powder
+ Not greasy, leaving skin silky smooth
Cons:
- Quiet expensive >.<
- For some people, the scent might be too strong
- Dries fast
Overall:
As I said, if I need a whitening pamper for my skin, I'll take this one. I rarely use whitening products, because I have a fair skin before. But now I'm getting tanned. Lol.. I love how it feels smooth on my skin. There are many variants other than this one, and I'm interested to check them out too.
Where to buy
Pasjel is Thailand's product so it's a little bit hard to find in Indonesia, but don't worry, you can always get the best product and it's original (beware of fake >.<) from Pasjel Indonesia.
Line : jennyfermichiyo
IG : pasjelindonesia
SMS : 085778053594
BB : 292B40E1











Comments
Post a Comment