Do you remember when I got this a while ago, I received a voucher from a kind lady and decided to get this one. Can't get enough of eyeliners, am I.. But it is the most important part of me. When I don't want to wear anything to go out, just put eyeliner to enhance the look a little bit.
This is from NYX brand, cheap in USA but quite expensive when it arrives in Indonesia. I've been wanting a retractable eyeliner because it is very practical. No need to be sharpened and I can wear it anywhere. No brush needed like eyeliner gel, easy to use when in hurry and no sharpener, hate it when I want to use a pencil eyeliner and it's flat.
The packaging is not really special, the normal for pen eye liner, made from plastic and the color on its body and cap represents the color inside. For bronze color, it is brown with shimmer.
There is the color name printed on the body and it claims that it is waterproof, I have tested it and yes it is quiet waterproof.
The inside is crayon eyeliner which you can twist. Bronze is brown but with shimmer.
It is pigmented and glides easily, but it will stuck a bit on very dry lids. Because of the good pigmentation, the texture is really soft and can be broken easily. I did it a few times. Errr... But some friends said it depends on the color, the matte color is harder than the shimmery color.
The shimmer is visible, it is more to golden shimmer. It's not a really fine shimmer because it is quiet big and when I rub my eyes I can feel the shimmer. The shimmer is a little bit hard to remove. I have to use cotton but to remove it completely. I think for the next time I prefer something matte.
It is pretty on eyes but it's quiet hard to draw a sharp wing eye liner because it doesn't come with pen sharpener and it's a crayon type so yeah we have to deal with it. But I like the easiness to apply.
Pros:
- Affordable IDR 85.000 (US is cheaper)
- Has so many wonderful colors
- Glides easily, soft texture and pigmented
- Waterproof
Cons:
- The softness makes it broken easily
- The shimmer is too big
- Not smudgeproof
Overall:
I quiet like it because it is pigmented and easy to use. Really want to try another color. I will choose matte color next time. But I still wanna find eyeliner for undereye (black kohl liner) that smudgeproof and waterproof but affordable pls. Do you have any recommend?


Oh very beautiful color, good pigmented.
ReplyDeletexx
I love the color. Just wish the glitters aren't too big ;)
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite eyeliner ^^
ReplyDeleteI have a few of these baby and loving it!!
http://www.crochetandlipstick.com