Lipstick.. Must have product for every girls and women. Etude House launched this Princess Etoinette series last winter, this time their theme is white and silver, while a year before, the first edition had the pink and gold theme. All of them are very pretty and praised by its pretty and princessy look.
I didn't have a plan to get this at first but wanted a beige neutral lip color and I don't have many choices because the trend is now more into bright colors so I picked this one from Cosmetic Love along with Missha M Super Extreme Waterproof Eyeliner. I got coupon from them because I won the reviewers homecoming program as the most submit reviews. Yay! They are Korean cosmetic online shop which provide free world wide shipping, they also have good customer service who reply the questions asap.
The box is pretty! Love the design.. So feminine and flowery. And not only the box, the lipstick packaging is very pretty too. Usually the box is prettier than the product itself. It has description in English:
This perfumed smooth lipstick delivers a surge of moisture and a soft shimmering flush, giving your lips a gorgeous look.
They have 3 colors: pink, beige and red. I chose the beige (PBE102). The shade is on the top of the box.
The lipstick packaging is pretty, it is made from white shimmery plastic with carving details. It is light but a good one. I bring it in my cosmetic pouch and no scratch or damaged happened.
The logo Etoinetted is carved in pretty 'E' letter and some leaves carving, very classic and classy! Not only the belt and bottom part, the top part too is pretty. Although I must admit because of this pretty shape, it is a bit bigger than my other slim lipstick, but I don't mind.
It has 3.4g in it, like other normal lipstick. Love the color, it's not a brown beige but more to pink beige, which I love.
The lisptick, with flash (top), and no flash (bottom). It has subtle shimmer in it like the description said, but it's barely seen. Like other Etude House lipstick, There is an Etoinette logo embossed on the lipstick.. Pretty. Such a shame to use it and make the logo fades away.
The swatch in flash and no flash. The color is a bit sheer but buildable. It is beige with pink undertone and soft shimmer, barely seen. I like it that it is not shimmery even though heavily swatched.
This is definitely my lips but better color. Finally found it. I have a pigmented and uneven lips color, so this lipstick helps my lips look neater and prettier. It feels moisturizing and not heavy at all. There is a bit shine on the lips. As usual moisturizing lipstick, it is not long lasting, only for 2-4 hours without eating and drinking.
Pros:
+ Pretty packaging
+ Soft and buildable color
+ Moisturizing
+ Subtle shimmer, barely sheen
Cons:
- A bit expensive for Etude House lipstick (more than $10)
- Only has 3 colors
- Not long lasting
Overall:
Aside from the special edition and pretty packaging, it is a normal moisturizing lipstick. Nothing is too wow about this one but I'm happy with the color. I think this one is better than Etude House Dear My Blooming lipstick. This has better and more moisturizing formula and the color is not tacky at all. What do you think of Etude House Lipstick?
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Nice review!
ReplyDeleteI've been contemplating purchasing this color, but I already have too many lipsticks >_>
I love the packaging though :3
http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/
I also have this ^^
ReplyDeleteI love the colour!!
恵美より ♥
www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp
lipstick is always tempting for us, girls.. lol..
ReplyDeleteMe too. The packaging is the prettiest I've ever have.
Thanks <3
me too emi. ur blog is so cute and u're so cute too
ReplyDeletecantik bangeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt >.<
ReplyDeleteAw.. waw.. thank you ci.. *blushed* wkwk..
ReplyDeletegreat review loving the packaging! would you like to follow each other via gfc, facebook, and bloglovin? or instagram too? let me know.
ReplyDeletekeep in touch!
xx
ellie
http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2014/05/its-ribbon-kind-of-day.html