I have reviewed this brand before The Bath Box Candy Scrub Green Tea (Body Scrub), now is the time for lip scrub. The Bath Box is Indonesian local products with natural ingredients and they have quiet many variants for body, face and lips care. I love their concept and packaging because it looks professional (reminds me of Lush). After trying the body scrub, why not the lip scrub too!
Details
Description:
Sugar lip scrub with super moist ingredients inside. This help you to remove all the dead and flaky skin cells on your lip surface gently. (and smooth lips is a must for you who like to use matte lipstick, isn't it?)
Variants:
Vanilla and Bon Bon (Chocolate)
Ingredients:
VANILLA: SUGAR, SHEA BUTTER, BEESWAX, VIRGIN COCONUT OIL, AVOCADO OIL, ALMOND OIL, VITAMIN E, VANILA FLAVOR
BON BON: SUGAR, SHEA BUTTER, BEESWAX, VIRGIN COCONUT OIL, AVOCADO OIL, ALMOND OIL, VITAMIN E, CHOCO POWDER, CHOCOLATE FLAVOR
Net Wt: 15gr
Price: IDR 45.000 ($3.75)
Packaging
The lips scrub comes in a tin can jar, it is small and very light. As their signature, the sticker is in black color on the top and bottom side.
At the bottom side, there is a list of the ingredients. So, this doesn't work as scrub only, but also to moisten the lips after scrubbing because they have moisturizing properties in it (shea butter, VCO, avocado oil, almond oil, vitamin E).
Texture & Scent
It looks like a jar of white transparent sand but in solid form. The color is white, looks a bit yellowish, might be because it contains oil. The solid form is more like solid perfume but rougher.
Don't ask the scent because it's super sweet! I love Vanilla! just like cake. I wonder how the other variant, Bon Bon (chocolate) will be like. Plus it is sweet in real because the ingredients are from sugar.
The texture is very soft for sugar. I can say it's the softest lip scrub I've ever tried. The sugar granule is small, especially compared to The Bath Box Candy Scrub Green Tea (body scrub) which has a very different type of sugar granule.
It is not only making my lips smooth but also very moist after, This lip scrub works great, but if my lips are very dry, I need to use it a few times because the scrub is softer than others.
Pros:
+ Cheap
+ Natural ingredients
+ Smells really good!
+ Sugar granule is small, softest lip scrub ever
+ Moisten the lips after
Cons:
- For very dry lips, you have to use it a few times because the scrub is soft
Conclusion:
Overall, I love the packaging and the design. It's also handmade local product with natural ingredients. For the scrub, if my lips a bit dry, I'm using this one because it is not too harsh and soft. Don't need to apply lip balm after using which is great. If I have very dry lips, I prefer using ELF Lip Exfoliator. With that kind of price, this is a go!
Pros:
+ Cheap
+ Natural ingredients
+ Smells really good!
+ Sugar granule is small, softest lip scrub ever
+ Moisten the lips after
Cons:
- For very dry lips, you have to use it a few times because the scrub is soft
Conclusion:
Overall, I love the packaging and the design. It's also handmade local product with natural ingredients. For the scrub, if my lips a bit dry, I'm using this one because it is not too harsh and soft. Don't need to apply lip balm after using which is great. If I have very dry lips, I prefer using ELF Lip Exfoliator. With that kind of price, this is a go!
Comments
Post a Comment