Skip to main content

Innisfree Jeju Cedar Wood Hand Cream - Review

Hand cream! Is it a must or not for you? I can say that I need it but not all the time. Usually I bring it for travelling or when I go out. Sometimes the culticles need to be soften too. I also use hand cream for dry elbow. I still have other hand cream but they are big size and not travel friendly so I decided to get a small one.


Innisfree has many variants for the hand cream. I got confused picking up 1, I tried all the scent at Innisfree store in Hong Kong and finally chose this one. Many of them has lovely scent. I prefer the fresh one. Kinda bored with sweet and floral scent. This Jeju Cedar Wood is a perfect choice and I love the color.



Description

What it is
[Moisturizing with the cool scent-Jeju cedar woods] 

1. Enjoy the cool and refreshing scent of cedar woods. 
2. The custard cream-type hand cream moisturizes your hands melting immediately on your skin.

How to use
After washing your hands, apply an appropriate amount evenly onto hands as you massage.

Price: $4.5 / IDR 60.000
Net: 30ml


So many variants right!!! I had wasted around 10 minutes only to choose one of them.



Packaging


The packaging is cute, it's mini size only 30ml, very travel friendly, just like other mini hand cream that I've tried from The Body Shop, Etude House, etc. I love the color it's eye catching and the design is cute.




Ingredients list and English description is attached.



There's a production date.



It has seal, preventing from leaking. The hole has the right size to get the product out.



Review


The color is white. 
The texture looks thick at first but it's really fast absorbing and leaves non greasy feel. Love love love.. Very comfortable. 
The scent is LOVELY! I love the freshness of Jeju Cedar Wood. If you're a fan of Innisfree Green Tea line, you should try this one too. It lasts quiet long, even after I wash my hands with water.



Pros:

+ Travel friendly
+ The texture is awesome, fast absorbing & non greasy
+ Lovely fresh scent
+ Quiet long lasting


Cons:

None


Overall:

I love everything about this hand cream. I've tried a few hand cream and this one has the formula that I like the most. I really want to try the other variants, they have sooo many right now.

Comments

  1. packagingnya kenapa gemesin gitu cee :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucuuuuuu ce jadi mupeng kan! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah itu dia. Salah 1 alasan bikin mupeng. Penyakit lama kambuh hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aku lbh suka ini daripada etude lin. Hehehe. Wanginya lbh variatif jg. Ga bunga manis tok.. Lotusnya jg enak. 😋

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gemessssh packaging nya...liat kata cedar kok inget keju ya :(

    Nice review btw sukses racuuun

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hand cream packaging designs all look so cute! I will definitely want to try them some day! Thanks for the blog post! ^^


    beauteajess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment