Another latest event I attended. Yes, It's the famous Rob Peetoom. He had the first salon at Petitenget years ago and I heard that Paris Hilton came to the party!!!! This time, we're super excited when we got the invitation from Rob Peetoom for the opening party for their 2nd branch, which is opened at Beachwalk 3rd floor. It has a nice Kuta Beach view at the salon. The party was held at Hypnotized night club at August 12th starting at 7pm.
The party's theme is really unique, Le Cirque Magnifique. It has circus theme and the dress code is black and white vintage circus. Wow... Never been to a costume party before, but I wore a normal dress to the party. No worry, it's dark anyway. Lol...
Before the party got started, we were asked to do registration, look around the salon and take photo with the famous Rob Peetoom himself. We also got IDR 300K voucher to be spent at Rob Peetoom Beachwalk. Will post about this experience after.
![]() |
| At the Hypnotized's entrance |
| Before the show get started |
| Free flow cocktail and wine! |
![]() |
| The tall lady! |
The party was held at Hypnotized, a night club at Beachwalk just near the salon. Free flow drinks for everyone, wine, vodka cola, sangria, etc. I didn't drink much alcohol because I drove that night. There's also tapas to complete the drink.
| The one and only, Mr Rob Peetoom! |
| Fashion show by SATU, and the MC sang a song! |
There's a fashion show by SATU, Bali Designer. They also have a store near the salon. It was a collaboration, hair and make up done by Rob Peetoom. The MC sang really beautiful!!! Christina Aguilera style, she nailed it!
| Get ready to be smashed! One of the amazing circus act |
This Circus couple was amazing. The woman held a very long, strong and sharp whip and the man held a rose. She did it! She whipped the rose from far distance.
| OMG! Ha swallowed the sword, it's real sharp! |
He was amazing too! He got rings inside his chest to place the sword, making sure that the sword wouldn't tear his inner parts. It was real...!
| Fire eating lady! I'm amazed by the show... |
This woman again.. She ate the fire just like that. It was a really awesome show. Too bad I couldn't stay all night because it's really late until 12PM or something. There were many shows after, too.
The party was so fun. So many people around and the MC was so fun. Thank you Rob Peetoom team for inviting me. Check my next post for my Rob Peetoom's experience.




Comments
Post a Comment