Skip to main content

SKIN CLUB Vanilla Bean Facial Scrub - [Sponsored] Review

Melanjutkan review Mask Republic Oat Moringa yang lalu, ternyata mereka juga mengeluarkan produk scrub loh dengan brand SKIN CLUB. Penasaran banget karena aku pecinta scrub, must have item buat sehari-hari supaya kulit wajah tetap halus dan mulus.


Varian yang dikirimkan adalah yang Vanilla Bean, I super love Vanilla. Kalau buat minuman aku lebih prefer vanilla ketimbang coklat. Yummy! Apalagi untuk dipakai di muka yang bikin jadi betah dan demen pakainya.



Packaging


Packagingnya simpel namun cukup menarik. Desainnya elegan. Penggunaan kemasan kaleng pun membuat pemakaian lebih mudah dan higienis.






Stiker label di sekeliling produk sudah memberikan keterangan, cara pemakaian dan bahan dengan jelas. 



Warna, Tekstur dan Aroma


Bahan dasarnya yang berupa gula, beras, bubuk almond dan vanilla tentu didominasi oleh warna putih, dimana tidak ada tambahan pewarna lagi di dalamnya.



Teksturnya termasuk sangat halus untuk scrub apalagi yang mengandung gula. Ini adalah sugar scrub terhalus yang pernah kucoba. Wanginya enak banget, aroma vanillanya terasa, sampai pingin dicicip karena wanginya yang manis dan menggoda.



Saat mencampur scrub ini, cukup dengan sedikit air saja karena tidak sekental masker. Bila terlalu encer, aplikasinya akan lebih sulit dan tidak efektif.


Review


Setelah diaplikasikan ke muka, bibir dan leher, diamkan dahulu selama 5 menit sebelum dipijat. Gunanya supaya cairan terserap ke wajah sehingga butiran-butiran kasarnya bisa bekerja lebih efektif waktu dipijat.




Setelah dipijat dengan gerakan memutar dan dibilas, kulitku terasa lebih bersih, lembab dan lebih cerah juga. Perawatan ini memang butuh wadah dan butuh waktu mencampur dengan air, didiamkan dulu di wajah. Tapi hasil yang didapatkan cukup efektif. Terasa bedanya sebelum dan setelah pemakaian, apalagi saat digunakan dengan kondisi wajah kering dan kusam. Karena butirannya yang halus, kulit terasa nyaman saat menggunakan scrub, tidak perih atau kasar.

Untuk area bibir, karena scrub halus dan cenderung lebih encer, disarankan mencampur bubuk scrub dengan madu supaya lebih efektif dan tidak 'lari-lari'.



Pros:
+ Bahan alami
+ Butiran scrub halus, tidak menyebabkan iritasi
+ Wangi vanillanya enak
+ Harga terjangkau

Cons:
- Butuh waktu untuk mencampur dengan air

Overall:
I love it!
Puas dengan hasilnya. Kemasannya oke dan wanginya super enak. Hasilnya terlihat di wajah, bikin halus tanpa perlu menggosok keras-keras dan butirannya tidak kasar atau besar-besar sehingga terasa lebih lembut di wajah.



Contact:
Instagram: @maskrepublic
@skinclub_id
Line : @maskrepublic  (pakai @)

DISCOUNT CODE:
jessiandmaskrepublic
(dapatkan diskon ongkir Rp 10.000 untuk pembelian 3pcs)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: IOPE Air Cushion Sunblock EX No.22 Ice Shimmer Beige

IOPE is a brand from Amore Pacific. The medium high collection similar with Laneige and Mamonde. The skin care range is more for older people, while Laneige and Mamonde are for younger people. This is my first IOPE. It is really best selling, sold 1 every 30 seconds in the world. I also heard that it is featured in many magazines, got award, etc... I am curious with this air cushion thing. and it is really good to know there is a compact sunblock with high SPF (it's 50!!). Since it is superrrr hot here in Bali, where I live, I don't like wearing cream sunblock. *Sorry for blurry picture* The box is thick because it contains the compact sunblock + FREE REFILL... Love it the free one. You also get the small booklet for product description inside. Description It is 4 in 1 function: brightening, UV protection, make up, cooling. The cooling effect is new to me, I never have cooling effect product before. Really all in ...

News: Etude House Magic Any Cushion (Any Cushion + Choux Base???)

Quick News from Etude House! Etude Hose, why are you keep making me broke? Maybe for some people. it's really true. They are now going on their spring collection as the new lips fit already launched. A few days ago, there is something new and it's so exciting and colorful.  Etude House Any Cushion has been a hit and it's best selling item. Do you remember the last year Sweet Recipe collection, I reviewed the   Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base #2 Berry . And now they are combining both of them and creating a new Etude House Magic Any Cushion. I love how they look. They're just like macaroons to me! Kyaa... There are 3 colors just like the Baby Choux Base, Peach, Mint and Berry. It claims that the cushion can magically tone up the skin. So if you have redness, you can choose the mint one. If you have pale skin like me, berry is the perfect one, and peach can also whiten your skin tone. I love this idea because it is more practical becaus...

Review: Eveline Glicerini Hand and Nail Cream Bio Olive + Karite Butter

Back then, my mom bought me this hand cream at Sasa Hongkong. At first, I was sceptical about this because I've never heard about it before,  Eveline is a pretty name for a girl but never heard about them on cosmetics or so. It's a brand from Poland that has been sold worldwide. I love Sasa because they sell a lot of products, so many brands that I don't know and they are affordable. I hope Sasa will open in Indonesia, someday *dreaming*. After searching and browsing, I'm surprised that they have so many products for make up and care (face, ,body, hair). Such a lot of products. And I've found this on their web, the description of the hand cream and what's in it. GLYCERINE CONCENTRATED HAND AND NAIL CREAM DEEPLY NOURISHING + REGENERATING BIO OLIVE + KARITE BUTTER strengthens nails  48h perfectly absorbing formula NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Glycerine hand cream ensures deep nourishment and intense regeneration. Makes even very damaged and dehydrate...