This is a super late post but still I wanna share with you because I already enjoyed it and I want you too!
The room is big and spacious. I love big room! There's a double bed and a bench, working table with chair (all blue themed), window, terrace, and other standard equipment for 4 stars hotel. The bathroom is also nice. Everything's new. It feels modern with warm touch of wood color.
We spent some of our time relaxing and went out to the beach and had ice cream, after that we got back to the hotel, getting ready for dinner. (Will blog about the places after this, it's a must-visit place if you're around petitenget area).
Last May I got a chance to spent my 2 days Galungan Holiday (big day for Hindu people in Bali) at Swiss Belhotel Petitenget. I used Hotel Quickly app (see my previous post about it here) to book the hotel and because I have credit that almost expired, so why not... Better use it than let it disappeared.
I chose this hotel because it's new, located at Petitenget (strategic but still not-so-crowded area), they have big rooms and the price is good (around U$40/night at Hotel Quickly - promotion rate for newly open one). I got credit around $20 something so I had to pay the rest around $17 (IDR 180.000). I also got free breakfast! Not bad for a getaway right!
I and my husband arrived around 12PM, too early for checking in so we had to wait for a moment. They gave us welcome drink in a bamboo glass. Cute! It's ice lemongrass, so refreshing in the middle of hot day while chillin by the pool.
While waiting, I walked around a bit and found some interesting objects like the bathroom partition, it's a Balinese door carving and you could find the toilet behind. The toilet is separated between man and woman, it has open air concept, with the stone wash basin there. Like it!
Not long, the room is already prepared. We got a regular room, means no nice ricefield view, instead it's a construction site, but no problem with that because we got second floor.
| Source |
We spent some of our time relaxing and went out to the beach and had ice cream, after that we got back to the hotel, getting ready for dinner. (Will blog about the places after this, it's a must-visit place if you're around petitenget area).
On the way to the restaurant, there's a nice view. The green rice paddies was so beautiful. It's located just right to the next famous hair and spa Rob Peetoom.
The swimming pool view from the second floor. It's not too big but still ok too chill out. It's empty because it's a bit cold that day.
The restaurant has indoor and outdoor area but we chose to stay indoor. The menu variant for breakfast buffet is not too many. Around 3 kinds of Indonesian food, the others were western style like sausage, mini danish, cereal, omelette and salad. It was quiet good but I have experienced better one with same hotel class and price.
Overall it was a good stay. Love the place and this is perfect for you who want to stay near Seminyak but not in a crowded area. It's near high end restaurants like Metis, and others. Be remember you may hear a noise from Metis night club at night if you stay in the regular room (the deluxe room is facing other way).
Swiss-Belhotel Petitenget
Instagram: @sbipetitenget
So... What are you waiting for!
If you want to experience affordable and even free holiday, go download
HOTEL QUICKLY
and
redeem code
JLIAN9
to get free credit IDR 130.000
(they change the regulation once in a while)















Comments
Post a Comment