November is coming! I have many posts to write but having so little time this past month. Today I'll review about product that I've received a while ago from Kawaii Beauty Japan and The Face Shop. This Korean brand just launched their newest product, Oil Control Water Cushion.
I was really excited to try it because this is a very unique and rare product where you can find oil control but moist at the same time in a cushion. Most cushions give glowing finish that won't fit to oily skin. This product offers both.
Detail
Packaging
I really love the design. It's elegant and classy. The box has baby blue color, and the case is clean white with tree logo. Love the tree symbol on it and not only the brand.
As an International Brand, what I love from The Face Shop is their description on the box that has English language. I got the second shade (V203 Natural Beige). On the bottom side of the box there's a logo with '12M' which means it will be best if used in 12 months.
The cushion case is white. Glossy plastic on the top with pretty tree symbol and metal as the lid. The bottom is white and as you can see, the inner part can be clicked off to change the refill. It has expiration date on it.
The orange puff is so cute, just like what I had from ElishaCoy cushion. It's soft and dense, made special just for cushion.
Sticker as seal to protect the cushion from drying out and make sure that it's still new.
The cushion looks denser because of the new technology 'Microfoam' cushion with cells that are 4 times denser than conventional cushion helps protect the formula and active ingredients. It's hardly noticeable.
Texture, Scent and Color
The color is natural beige with yellow uundertone. Looks a bit too dark for my skintone.
The texture is liquid but heavier than liquid foundation.
The scent is floral and smells good.
Review
Even though the color looks a bit darker than my skin, it still can blend nicely. It looks matte but with subtle glow finish. I've never tried cushion like this before.
The coverage is medium and it's just perfect for summer, of course, because I live in Bali and oil free product is needed so much.
Because of this, I don't need any powder to cover or mattify my skin anymore. If you want to use powder, I recommend using brush to get soft look. Thick powder can make the result looks cakey.
I can feel my make up is long lasting and because I have normal dry skin, it makes my skin a bit dry but still moist (not patchy or cakey). I wear this cushion to the beach and even though I'm sweating so much, it still feels good on skin and long lasting. Just don't wear it too thick.
Overall, I like this product and prefer to use it to hot and humid area and not to AC room. It's recommended for people with oily skin but also loveable for people with normal dry skin like me too.

















Comments
Post a Comment