Hi! I got this cutie pie from 0.8L Indonesia. Do you know Etude House launched this cute Snowy Dessert collection last Christmas? They are so adorable. Sadly I think it's limited edition.
They have lipgloss, blusher, bronzer, hand cream, eyeliner, and scented tablet. Omg. If you see the packaging, I bet you'll love them. Etude House, as always, steal my heart with their cute packaging.
This is a two tone blusher with a warm and sweet baked ginger man that brightly flushes cheeks. Price is $16.80 at Etude House website.
The concept is like a cookie on cookies tray inside an oven. So we have to slide the tray out to reach the product. Love this cute concept! Pink oven with brown tray looks cute and yummy.
Expired date on the back side of the packaging.
Taraaaa...! The ginger man is smiling... Reminds me with ginger man from the Shrek movie, one of my favorite movie of all time. The packaging itself is pretty usual from the material, just plastic.
The color turns out like peachy orange, and so soft. It's quiet pigmented even though the color is light. Because it's baked blush type, it glides smoothly on skin. The lighter one is light peach and the darker one has more orange tone. For the color, I think it's better used as highlighter by mixing the light and dark color together because it won't show as a blusher (too light or too orange if using one tone only).
It just give me a shiny peachy hint on my skin and cheek. As you can see, my skin is yellowish and not so white, and this color matches my skin really well. So yes, i prefer using it as highlighter or just giving me a healthy peachy glowing look.
Pros:
+ Cute packaging and ginger bread pattern
+ Pigmented and glides smoothly
+ Nice bright color for highlighter
Cons:
- Only available in one color which is just peach-orange
- Too orange if only uses the darker color
- Limited edition
Overall:
I like it! Usually blusher is only pink, pink and pink. But with this one I can get peach-orange tone. It gives a nice shimmer, pigmented and well blend. For me it's good as highlighter and a bit of a blush,









Comments
Post a Comment