At my previous post, I told you about what I got from Sociolla. Now, let's see the review.
This is my first time using Lollipops brand. First time seeing it at Sociolla.
Since 2010, Lollipops is the fashion accessories brand introduced its gorgeus makeup collection all in greedines. All of the products are made in France and Italy. The formulas are developed really carefully with their quality control and also make-up artists advises to get always more comfortable and easy application.
With no Paraben , no preservatives, the quality is equal as higher selective french brands, with big added value with fun and specific packaging. Reveal all the women that you are and discover beautiful colors of Lollipops makeup range.
I got super excited because it's from French and the design is super cute with the pink lid and green Eiffel tower pattern at the bottle. Kinda a rare thing because western brand is usually not too cute like this. Plus it's no paraben. Yay.
Light beige color which perfect as my shade for concealer, a bit lighter than my skintone.
This concealer has oblique wand as applicator. Make it easy to use. The size is good, not too big and not to small.
I usually wipe the concealer with the wand on wanted spot then blend it with my ring finger. Press lightly on some areas to prevent streak lines.
It has good coverage. Creamy and easy to blend. Match my skintone perfectly. Plus it's cute! Love this concealer.
Pros:
+ Cute design
+ Creamy texture
+ Easy to blend
+ Good applicator
+ No paraben, preservatives
+ Easy to get at Sociolla with free shipping and super fast
Cons:
- Pricey (but don't worry I'll share my discount code for you)
Use code JL50 to get 50k discount with minimum purchase 200k. Big deal!
See you on my next Sociolla haul!









Comments
Post a Comment