The first Safari Park in Bali, this is it, Bali Safari and Marine Park. Finally I got the chance to visit this place after my last visit about 4 or 5 years ago. Bali Reservasi kindly provided this trip. If you're planning your holiday to Bali, even for the first timer, you don't have to be afraid because they can arrange everything while giving the best price for you. My favorite is they have the best price for many attractions. I'm very pleased with the service, no queue, saved my time a lot.
Bali Safari and Marine Park is located in a 40-hectare complex in Gianyar, the park is home for more than 60 animals from Indonesia, Africa, and India. They have Night Safari too that will make you have a difference experience ever.
I got Safari Legend Package or similar to Jungle Hopper Package so I could enjoy Safari Journey, Fresh Water Aquarium, Animal show, Elephant show, Tiger show (new), 1x Fun Zone, Waterpark, and Silver Seat at Bali Agung Show (Tuesday to Sunday: 2.30-3.30 PM).
We arrived at 10 AM in the morning, and went to reservation, mentioned Bali Reservasi name, and got the paper bracelet tag (the color is different for every package). Easy peasy!
Safari Map! Let's start the journey!
![]() |
| Safari's schedule |
We didn't get a seat because it's very crowded, but since I was hungry, I bought the siomay (the food stalls just next to the seats) and ate it while watching the show, it tasted yummy (I'm too hungry anyway ;D)!
After that, we went straight to watch the Tiger show. I love how they combined the tiger's act with Balinese culture and history. It's a must watch. What you'll see here are baby tigers only because they're still in training and not too big to handle. I love watching them drinking milk from bottles, so cute!
We passed by the Komodo section. They're beautiful. I wish I could go to Komodo island someday. It's very famous because of the beautiful sea around, and the island, where komodos live wild and free, is part of Indonesian heritage and protected by the government.
There's an Elephant show too near the Tiger show but I missed it. Too bad T_T. We continued our journey with Safari journey. It's so fun especially for the kids. We went into a safari bus, it's cool inside, very refreshing in the middle of a hot day.
After strolling with the Safari bus, we stopped by the Tsavo Lion Restaurant to dine with the lion. It's a really hot day and this place's a perfect place to chill out. Love the interior and the big windows where we could watch the lion and these cute animals. We ordered burger and coke. It was a very big one and it tasted delicious! Juicy and yummy meat. We stayed for an hour while waiting for the Bali Agung Show at 2.30PM.
The Bali Agung Show is the best show and a must watch! It has everything from culture, acting, modern technique, and live animals. It's fantastic. Don't miss this show when you come to Bali Safari and Marine Park. Please note that this show is off on Monday, so better choose another days to visit. Too bad I couldn't take any pictures because it's forbidden and we had to put away our cameras and gadgets in the storage place before we went in.
Not much time left since I needed to go elsewhere, so we walked around to another area, there's fun zone near the water park area. It's a bit away but if you have much time, don't forget to visit this area and have a swim! The fun zone doesn't have many choices and there's one that still in maintenance, but not bad to had more fun here.
Beside the big furry animals, there're also water animals like fishes and their friends here in aquariums. Reminded me of horror movie about water animals, yup, there're piranhas here. Around 4pm there's a feeding time for the piranhas and you could see these beasts eating chicken legs like candies. Awesome.
Finished my journey here and it's time to go home. If you visit Bali, this place is a recommended place to visit. Many tourists go here as you can see many tropical animals with the touch of Balinese culture. It's not too far from Kuta or Denpasar, around 40-50minutes. Don't worry, they have shuttles for some exclusive packages or Bali Reservasi can arrange this trip for you. They're professional and don't be confused on what to do if you visit Bali, they can plan your trips with soooo many options and choices.
Contact:














Comments
Post a Comment