Glad
to be back! I will review (not one) lipstick but four lipsticks from ULTIMA II. This brand is famous here in
Indonesia and I can find them easily at malls. This is my first time trying
this brand and since they have very good reputation, I’m so happy! \(^_^)/
ULTIMA II kindly sent me 4 PROCOLLAGEN LIPSTICKS, they have 12 beautiful colors from natural to daring color. Here’s what I got:
1. PROCOLLAGEN LIPSTICK – PINK
2. PROCOLLAGEN LIPSTICK – SPICE
3. PROCOLLAGEN LIPSTICK – GLAM BERRY
4. PROCOLLAGEN LIPSTICK – RED
Description
ULTIMA II PROCOLLAGEN LIPSTICK comes with
moisturizing Extract Marine Complex and Shea Butter to soften the lips.
ProCollagen
Complex supports the revitalization of collagen production in the lips surface.
ProCollagen Lipstick contains patented collagen to moisturize and support the
regeneration collagen cells on lips, keeping it youthful.
Having
collagen in a lipstick is very important since lips is one of the first parts
that age early due to dryness, lips movement (duck face, kiss, smile, frown,
lifestyle such as smoking, etc.). Since I have a very easy to dry lips, I
really need these.
Price
ProCollagen
Lipstick: Rp 190.000
Packaging
ULTIMA II PROCOLLAGEN LIPSTICK has
beautiful ultra modern sleek packaging. Silver box and silver bullet give
elegant look for the lipsticks. The top bullet part can be used as mirror, very
useful for touching up.
Review
PROCOLLAGEN LIPSTICK – PINK
Although
the name is Pink, but not a bright one, it has more red in it with some bright
particles that can make your lips look shiny. It can be used to enhance your
everyday look with more statement but still looks soft and playful.
PROCOLLAGEN LIPSTICK – SPICE
This
is my favorite color, and the most natural one. It’s a rosy pink brown lipstick
that will give natural nude look and fresh at the same time.
PROCOLLAGEN LIPSTICK – GLAM BERRY
A
new shade for me, I’ve never had this color. It’s a shiny berry red lipstick,
very elegant and perfect for night time. It gives mature look, put this on, and
people will take you seriously.
PROCOLLAGEN LIPSTICK – RED
The
truest red is here! Yup, it’s red! It doesn’t have glitters like others, a bit
more matte, gives silky finish. This is the kinda red you’ll take if you want
to stand out and noticeable. I love red lipsticks because it gives glamour look
without too much work. Put on simple eye make up, soft pinky rose blush and put
red lipstick on!
The
texture is very subtle on lips, giving ultra soft feeling to the lips and the
color is buildable. Even though the color looks bold, but it can be used for
every occasion from casual to red carpet moment. Swipe once for soft everyday
look, swipe more to the bold for a night out.
The
scent is like ordinary lipsticks, remind me of old school lipsticks. It doesn’t
have floral or vanilla or any scent that I can capture.
It glides easily on lips, I can layer up the color as I want, and I love how it doesn’t dry my lips at all because of the ProCollagen. As personal choice, I’m a more ‘moist lips’ person rather than a ‘matte lips’ one. I don’t like when there’s crack and lip lines on my lips because I have small but full lips, but these babies work great on me. I can have moist lips all day.
As lipsticks, they have normal staying power. It will come off after eating and drinking, so retouch is needed.
Where to Buy?
Offline: Matahari Department Store,
AEON BSD, METRO Department Store, Centro Department Store, Parkson’s, SOGO
Department Store, YOGYA Department Store, Keris Gallery Puri Indah, Citrus,
Pasaraya Grande, Cahaya Bintaro, Sarinah Thamrin, Debenhams Senayan City, Star
Summarecon Bekasi.
Online: Coming soon at Blibli.com
Where to Meet?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ULTIMA_id
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ultima_id/









Comments
Post a Comment