Are you a cushion lover? I'm a cushion addict! I have 6 cushions in my make up drawer (ahem!) and I love using them. I only have 1 BB Cream, 1 CC Cream, and 2 foundation in liquid, but since I have cushions, I rarely use them and sometimes I feel bad T_T for them. I fell in love with cushion because it's very practical especially for travelling, I don't need any brush or hands to apply, just the magic puff.

Good news for cushion lover! Now Innisfree is giving you freedom to make your own cushion, choose the case from PLENTY of choices, pick the puff, and find the right type of cushion and shade according to your skin. When I say PLENTY, it really means 100 different cushion cases to choose! I'm in!












Pheww.. I want them!!! >_<
Now, choose the puff (it will be more fun if they have different design for the cushion air puff too).
Then, put your own cushion (any brands will fit, too).
Sadly, it's still limited edition. The price is around USD 7-10 from what I've seen at several websites.
Which one do you want?
Watch this silly advert. Sure will make you laugh! ^o^
Ciao!
Comments
Post a Comment