COSRX is a very popular brand now here in Indonesia. I'm curious to try and finally get my hand with this Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence. With the affordable price around $17-20, I think it's a good thing to try.
I tried this once when I got the sample from a seller and fell in love with it after the first try. It's really light and easy to use.
Everything you love about fermented skin care has been concentrated into this powerful brightening essence (don't worry, it's not actually 'whitening'). With Galactomyces as the star ingredient, this fermented yeast is in lots of your favorite fermented skin products (especially for fans of Missha's Time Revolution First Treatment Essence or SKII's Facial Treatment Essence), but now it's pumped up to an impressive 95% concentration.
This essence works to nourish and revitalize your skin cells so they turn over fully repaired, giving you clear glowing and hydrated skin with improved elasticity and plumped out fine lines. Those dealing with acne or acne scars will find that this essence helps heal broken-out skin as well as fade brown marks. If you have dry, rough, or uneven patches, your skin's texture will be smoothed over with hydrating and repairing ingredients.
It also helps those concerned with anti-aging issues like loss of elasticity and fine lines or wrinkles. Basically it helps your skin snap back like a rubber band to its brightest and most revitalized appearance and texture.
Recommended for all skin types.
It's a plastic bottle and the design is very basic but looks elegant. I love the simplicity. I think their slogan is 'Expecting Tomorrow' which means that customers will be expecting tomorrow to see their better skin. The expiration date is at the bottom of the bottle, 2 years from MFG date.
Even though it's watery essence but all of their bottle for essence use this kind of pump. It's easier to control the product amount I want to use. I usually use around 2 pumps for my whole face and neck.
The texture is really really light and watery, a slightly thicker than toner. It spreads easily and sinks very fast into the skin. I really love how lightweight it is. I use it after toner and sometimes after my Skin Lab Bio Activating Essence (a watery essence that's really like water). Using both type of essence doesn't make my skin feels heavy at all. In fact, I still use cream after toner and 2 types of essence. It doesn't has any scent though, I think it's a good thing like back to basic and just goodness inside.
As usual, in Korean terms, Whitening means more like Brightening. It doesn't give you an instant whitening effect which Indonesian people may think for. For this essence, it gives more like even out skin tone and makes my skin super smooth and soft. Not moisturizing enough because I still need cream after, but essence works really fast for targeted area. I use this essence combined with COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence especially for my acne scars and it gives AMAZING result. I can see the difference within few days, my acne scars get less visible after. I forgot to take photos of it but I will try to give before after photos later.
Pros:
+ Affordable
+ Light packaging (plastic)
+ Very lightweight texture and easy to absorb
+ No scent
+ Brighten dark spots within days, especially if combined with the snail essence
Cons:
None
Overall:
I can say I started to fall in love with COSRX and want to try more products. Do you have any recommendation of which COSRX product I should try next? My skin is normal dry with some pigmentation and dark spots, just comment below if you have recommendation for me. ^_^
====================
Invite code for your first purchase
(New customers only):


Comments
Post a Comment