A while ago, I was invited by Miracle Aesthetic Clinic Bali for their press conference 'Unveil Your Masterpiece'. Everyone has a beauty inside of them, and you can unveil it and look the best with what you have. Felice Hwang, Puteri Pariwisata Indonesia 2016, also came to share her experience going through Puteri Indonesia 2016.
The press conference was located at Miracle Aesthetic Clinic Renon, Bali. The next day, they also had an event at Lippo Mall Kuta Bali from drawing competition for kids, beauty demo, free consultation, zumba for ladies, and many more.
It's about 'Show your own Masterpiece', everyone has beauty inside of them and just be the best version of them where you can show your real beauty. Felice Hwang also told her story about her 'not so lovely' childhood where she finally chose to transformed into the best version of her and be like now.
After the press conference, we took some photos together with fellow beauty blogger and also Miracle Bali representatives and of course, with Felice Hwang, too. We are so inspired with this press conference.
At the end, some photos of us too.
We also got a chance to try their treatment, Dermavita Facial by Miracle Aesthetic Clinic Renon. I went there 2 weeks after the press conference event with my blogger friend, Tabitha from www.heelsandbeyond.com. This was my first time having facial at Miracle, so excited.
When we arrive there, we have to register first and discuss what kind of treatment you want, or if you choose to have consultation with the doctor here.
The treatment room is on the second floor, while the doctor's room is on the first floor.
The room's nice and clean, I feel so comfy here. It can be used for up to 3 people, so it'll be fun to have facial together with friends.
Dermavita facial is basic facial from Miracle for all skin types, it's also recommended for beginner who wants to do their facial for the first time.
We changed our clothes first, then laid down on bed.
We changed our clothes first, then laid down on bed.
There are many steps for Dermavita Facial:
First, the beautician cleans our face with cleanser, then refreshes it using toner. It feels so refreshing after.
Second is exfoliation process using scrub. It's very important for the skin as it wipes away the dead skin cells and make it soft and supple just like baby skin. I usually do it 2-3 times a week regularly at home. Many face scrub products on the market that you can get, don't forget to choose according to your skin type.
Third is massage! I love this one because getting facial massage is very relaxing and good for blood circulation. I also heard that by massaging your face regularly can make our skin looks younger and better.
After massaging, they clean our face once more and put steamer on our face to enlarge the pores for the next step. The next one will be the most painful process from facial T_T.
Time to comedo extraction... It depends on your skin condition. Fortunately, I don't have many blackheads or whiteheads, and only 1 pimple. Phew.. It hurts a bit but feels like nothing. ^_^
This facial continues with HF machine, I read that high frequency facial is used by skin care professionals to help treat and prevent stubborn acne, shrink enlarged pores, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, decongest puffy eyes, fade dark eye circles and even rejuvenate the condition of the scalp and nourish hair follicles for healthier hair growth. This is the most important procedure from facial I think. This is the one thing I couldn't do at home and only from facial at Miracle.
For the last step, the put on some cream and mask to calm down the skin. After 15 minutes, it's cleaned and voilaaa... I love my skin. It's soft, supple, moist and brighter after. I feel like I have new skin. There're a few red spots after the facial because of pimple extraction but it calms down the day after. You don't have to be worry about it if you're having the same experience here.
I really recommend this Dermavita facial. It takes about 2 hours but it doesn't feel long because it's very relaxing and rejuvenating. Especially if you're tired and having dull skin, getting stressed because of work and many things, this is one of the best way to relax while getting treatment for your new face. I can sleep when they massage my face ^_^.
Bali
Jl Letda Tantulan No 47A, Renon
Jl Dewi Sri No 12A, Kuta

Comments
Post a Comment