Have you heard about this new place in town! Nails Story is a nail art and eyelash extension place. They already had 2 places in Jakarta, at Pantai Indah Kapuk and Gading Serpong. Now, they're having a third place in Bali.
The new Nails Story is located at Samasta Lifestyle Village Jimbaran, it's a new hype place to hangout in Bali. This is the first hangout place in Jimbaran, it has an open concept with stores and restaurants along the walking path. It's in one area with Movenpick Resort and Spa, a five stars resort which will be open this January 2017.
Nails Story invited me to try their nail art. They just opened for a month and I love if there's a new beauty place in town. When I entered their place, I fell in love immediately because it's just soooooo adorable. Their interior filled is feminine chic, filled with flowers and pastel color. Classic and pretty!
The sofas for pedicure are sooo comfy, and I love the color and the tables too, they're different each other but still in the same theme. I feel like being treated as a princess here. Next time, I'd love to try their pedicure service.
The treatment starts from manicure, the beautician scrubs and massages my hands, then washes it with warm water. I'm so enjoying it... so relaxing. Cleaning the nails, culticle and everything so my nails are ready for the nail art.
I scrolled out their instagram feed to find the design I want, they also gave us color samples to choose from so many color. I chose the one with black and gold glitter but I added with mint color as accent. The beautician's really helpful, they gave us advise and tips so the design came out beautiful.
Complete prepearation for nail art time! I asked them where were the products come from, and they said, most of them were from Korea. It's a little bit different with the Japan products that I knew.
This is the most important process in applying nail gel. using UV Light Nail Dryer, changing from 1 hand to another hand for hours but it's worth the result!
They do it very professionally. First, they apply the base coat (I really love the bottle though!) then continue with the color nail gel repeatedly until it's perfect. My nail design used black, mint nail gel with small gold glitter and big ones, plus some bling-bling to make it more awesome and I super love it! They have so many accessories like gems and glitters with various color and size, you'll get what you want, the perfect design.
This process took a while, with total 2 hours, I'm very pleased with the result and their service. It turned out very pretty and sure I'll be back again here.
The price for Gel Nail Art looks expensive, but it's actually not because it can last for a month even if you're washing dishes and everything, they will stay til last. Totally worth it. If you're going or staying in Jimbaran area, don't forget to visit Nails Story. Brides and Bridesmaids who want to make stunning nail art for unforgettable night, I really recommend you this place.
Yup, they also have eyelash extension service with affordable price and good quality. I really want to try eyelash extension someday. ^_^
Yup, they also have eyelash extension service with affordable price and good quality. I really want to try eyelash extension someday. ^_^
Thank you Nails Story!
Nails Story ~ Samasta Jimbaran Bali
Add: Jalan Wanagiri No.1, Jimbaran, Kuta Sel.
Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
IG: @nailsstorystudio
Ph: 0361-4725839
Line : @nailsstory
Nails Story ~ Samasta Jimbaran Bali
Add: Jalan Wanagiri No.1, Jimbaran, Kuta Sel.
Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
IG: @nailsstorystudio
Ph: 0361-4725839
Line : @nailsstory












Comments
Post a Comment