Hi fellas! Happy Chinese New Year!! Wishing you good health, good luck and much happiness throughout the year. How's your holiday? I want to share my simple Chinese New Year look this year. I went to Baturiti, Bali yesterday because we had gathering there with my hubby's big family. So in our way there, we stopped by at Secret Garden Village at Luwus Bedugul, it's very near with Baturiti. We arrived in the morning at 9.30 AM and the weather was nice, cool and cloudy. The place was very nice too, it's a new and the first educational tourist spot owned by Herborist company, so many beauty realted things here. I'll make a single post about it later.
| at Secret Garden Village |
For CNY OOTD, I wore a very simple outfit and stay classic:
- Red Blouse by ADA
- Black Skirt by Nichii
- Shoes by Berrybenka
- Bag by Palomino at Zalora
| *Wind blows* |
Simple Make Up for CNY, since I went out early in the morning and I didn't have time too long for make up. I just made sure that it'd stay all day long.
My FOTD (Face Of The Day) Detail:
Face:
Elishacoy Perfect Cover Cushion
My best cushion so far for covering imperfection in a very natural finish. Love!
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Fair
This is also my fave! It can cover dark circle quiet well without creasing
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Thankful
For natural look, this one is my fave too, looks fresh and natural on my face
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
For morning or day make up, soft matte bronzer like this is my on the go.
Eyes:
K-palette 1Day Tattoo Lasting 2Way Eyebrow in Grayish Brown
It's very pricey for me and hard to get but the result is so lovely, very natural and soft, it stays all day long too!
Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 1Sec Finish Browcara in Dark Brown
Even though it's dark brown but it's natural and not too dark in my preference. It makes my eyebrows look neat.
The Balm Nude Tude Eyeshadow Palette
As usual, my favorite palette for daily look. I use three colors, from dark brown as base, and give a bit soft brown and pink shimmer as finishing.
Dollywink Eyeliner
A very easy to use and sleek!
A-PIEU Rilakkuma Skinny Waterproof Mascara
Hmm, not sure about it but I look like wearing nothing with this mascara on.
Max Factor Wild Shadow Pencil in Ferocious White
To lighten the under eye area, I love to use white color so it looks brighter *~*
Lips:
Ultima II Procollagen Lipstick in Red
To complete the look, since it's CNY, I use Red for this look. It makes my skin looks brighter and it looks elegant.
Anyway, for this very simple make up, I only need 5 minutes top to finish it ^~^.
Share your look too for CNY, I'd love to check it out...
See you on my next post.
Xoxo
Comments
Post a Comment