LANEIGE, still my favorite Korean brand for skincare until now. I've been using Laneige since like 10 years ago and been loving it soooo much! My favorite products from Laneige are Laneige Water Sleeping Pack, Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack and Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Pack. Here comes now the newest Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask.
1. Are they covered in old skin cells that won't go away?
2. Are you too lazy to carry a lip balm with you everywhere you go?
3. Extremely dry lips
4. Those who wear lip makeup frequently
Special care using Lip Sleeping Mask!
Vitamin C-rich Berry Mix ComplexTM, containing raspberry, strawberry, cranberry, blueberry extracts erases dry, flaky dead skin on the lips during the night to realize smooth and supple lips the next morning.
1. Berry Mix Complex™
Berry extracts rich in vitamin C and anti-oxidants act on dry, rough lips, making them smooth and supple.
2. MOISTURE WRAP™
Hyaluronic acid mineral network forms a moisturizing film to help lock-in active ingredients and the skin to absorb and retain moisture through the night.
3. Sweet and fruity berry fragrance
Sweet and relaxing fragrance that smells so delicious, it reminds you of real berries.
How to use
Step 1
Before going to bed, apply a liberal amount with the spatula.
※ Effect: Melts stubborn dead skin cells and provides abundant moisture to skin during nighttime.
Step 2
The next morning, gently wipe skin clean with tissue or cotton pad.
※ Effect: Makes the lips smooth and elastic by removing dead skin cells.
Look at that cute spatula!!! I really love it. This is the first time I see lip balm/mask comes with spatula and it's super cutie size. I like the tip, it's made from silicone and not only easy to use because of the shape, but also easy to clean.
Look at that color! It's guava pink, so cute... It smells heavenly, sweet berry scent, just like candy. I really wanna lick it. The texture is really thick, sticky and gooey, way thicker than normal lip balm, maybe that's why it's called lip mask. I couldn't imagine it as day care, fortunately it's made for night (sleeping mask).
As you see, the texture is gooey but it melts into a thick layer of glossiness. I can feel that it sits on my lips and a bit sticky so only apply this when you're really going to sleep. It's not smooth like lipbalm, totally different. What I love is the next morning my lips are super smooth. There's still residue from the lip mask, we have to wipe it off, but for the rest of the day and the next day I really love my lips because it's soft and supple. I can handle the sticky thing for a night to get this kind of result. We only need a very small amount so it will last for sooooo long since it's really big for a lip product (20ml).
PROs:
+ Big jar, not travel friendly for a lip product
+ Since it's big, it will last for a long time
+ Smells sooo good, sweet berry scent is so yummy
+ The result is true, LOVE!
CONs:
- The texture is sticky and feels heavy on lips
- Expensive for lip product
OVERALL:
The result is worth it. Even though I don't like how it 'sits' on my lips but I can live with it since the result makes my lips so smooth, moist and supple for the next day. I don't use this everyday, only when I feel my lips is sooo dry or chapped. It's a very big bottle for one lips. Lol.. It's expensive considered it's a lip product but it's big and will last for a longggg time because I only need a very small amount for my lips.
Anyway, if anyone interested in a share jar, please let me know
it's available in 5gr jar for Rp 80,000 ^_^

Comments
Post a Comment