Skip to main content

10 Steps Summer Korean Skincare Routine Under $30

I always love Korean skincare and been using them for a long time. I tried so many brands and talked about my routine once in a while (read). Now I want to share what I'm using currently. I love them all and have no problem or bad reaction using them.


My skin has changed, I once had normal dry skin but now is more to normal combination, sometimes oily but in T-zone area only. I'm 28 yo so I prefer something more moisturizing and sometimes with anti aging properties. I live in Bali with hot weather everyday (25-33 celcius), so it's practically like summer everyday, that's why I recommend these as summer skincare.


1. CLEANSING OIL & WATER


KLAIRS GENTLE BLACK DEEP CLEANSING OIL (Wishtrend)
Got it from Wishtrend a long time ago. This contains natural oil so the scent is not my favorite but it works well cleansing makeup and makes my skin moist after cleansing. I use this when I have heavy makeup on.

THE SAEM HEALING TEA GARDEN GREEN TEA CLEANSING WATER
My favorite cleansing water, perfect for light makeup. It's affordable (around $7 for 300 ml) and it works well cleansing my makeup. Refreshing scent, no stickiness and doesn't hurt my eyes. For eye makeup, I use eye and lip remover too because this one is gentle and needs more effort to clean eye makeup.

SON & PARK BEAUTY WATER
This is a all in one product as cleansing water and exfoliating toner. It has refreshing citrus scent. It does its job well, cleansing my makeup while giving me softer skin, no stickiness and very refreshing. A bit downside is it contains alcohol.


2. CLEANSING FOAM


THE FACE SHOP RICE WATER BRIGHT CLEANSING FOAM (Althea)
Got this as bonus from my purchase on Althea last year. It's an okay product but quiet cheap. Cleanse my face without stripping away the moisture but still more drying than my other cleansers. I prefer gentle cleanser so the best method is by foaming it first using foam net and massage the foam on face.

COSRX LOW PH GOOD MORNING GEL CLEANSER (Wishtrend)
I tried my sister's once and love it. Since I almost empty the previous one, I plan to replace it with this. It's a gel type cleanser and very very gentle on skin. No color, no scent just a pure cleanser. My skin is still moist after cleansing.

KLAIRS RICH MOIST FOAMING CLEANSER (Wishtrend)
Total LOVE! I spent my reward getting this, at first I thought it's a normal cleanser but it CLEANS MAKEUP PERFECTLY. The foam is really gentle but my makeup is removed.  I don't think I need cleansing oil if I have this. It's moisturizing too. Really great choice if I have no time cleansing. This will do all.


3. PEELING & SCRUB


SKINFOOD BLACK SUGAR MASK WASH OFF
I've been knowing this product since the first time I know K-beauty. It's a very best selling product from skinfood, even until now. I love the sweet scent, it's like Coke for me. The sugar granules is quiet big so I make sure I wet my face first and using it in gentle circular motion. It makes my skin super duper soft, like having a new skin and not drying.

ONE STEP PIMPLE CLEAR PAD
I love using this as peeling, it's soothing and helps to clear my pimple and nasty oil from the skin. It's a new unique peeling product that uses 2 sides of cotton pad, looks so simple but really works and makes my skin smooth.

INNISFREE WINE PEELING JELLY SOFTENER
This is my second bottle. I enjoy using this product so much because I love the wine scent. It's so wineee.. It's a very easy to use peeling product, just using it like toner and it gives my skin a super soft and smooth feeling after. It turns into small particles after wiped off the skin and the dirt goes away like that.


4. TONER


COSRX AHA/BHA CLARIFYING TREATMENT TONER
This is an exfoliating toner. It makes my skin so smooth. I love to use it 2-3 times a week or whenever I feel that my skin is rough or dry.

COSRX GALACTOMYCES ALCOHOL-TREE TONER
This one is much more gentle than the previous one (of course). It makes my skin soft and smooth but gentle on skin. Without alcohol, this is perfect for everyday use.


5. ESSENCE


SKIN&LAB BIO ACTIVATING ESSENCE
This is a watery essence as first treatment essence. I use this with my both palms and tap it onto the face. It's slightly heavier than toner but still very watery, I can feel it gives moisturizing yet refreshing feeling on skin.

COSRX GALACTOMYCES 95 WHITENING POWER ESSENCE
My favorite essence. It's a bit thicker than SKIN&LAB and it's using pump bottle, like serum but it's still watery. It sinks into the skin in seconds and non sticky. It improves my skin texture and make it brighter. 

COSRX ADVANCED SNAIL 96 MUCIN POWER ESSENCE
This is more gooey because it contains snail mucin. It's more moisturizing and a bit sticky, I prefer to use it at night. It helps brighten the acne scars too.


6. SERUM


INNISFREE GREEN TEA SEED SERUM
Been on my second bottle. It's a very lightweight serum, even a bit watery. It locks the moisture inside without being sticky and heavy. Perfect for day use especially on hot days.

KLAIRS RICH MOIST SOOTHING SERUM
It's very cooling and moisturizing. As seen on Wishtrend TV, it lowers skin temperature in seconds so it's really good for sensitive skin with redness. I love this one because under Bali's heat I need something moisturizing, cooling and not sticky. This one gives it.

I'M FROM GINSENG SERUM
I got it from Wishtrend few months ago and I loveee this serum. This has anti aging properties but it's not sticky at all, sinks fast into the skin and smells good too. I love the sweet herbal kind of scent, it's unique and refreshing.

O.S.T ORIGINAL PURE VITAMIN C2O SERUM
Bought this from Wishtrend a while ago because it's great for skin texture and acne scars (I have acne scars from my pimple on my chin -_-). I keep it in the refrigerator because it oxidizes really fast. It has strong Vitamin C, like orange but more like chemical scent. It makes my skin glowing and soften the scars too.


7. MASK (SHEET/PEEL-OFF/WASH-OFF/SLEEPING MASK)


SHEET MASK
I don't really picky with sheet masks, any sheet mask I can use but my favorite is hydrogel mask, it feels good on skin and cuter. Another brands I love are Innisfree, My Beauty Diary, Nature Republic, they have good mask and affordable.


PEEL-OFF & WASH-OFF MASK
PIOLANG 24K GOLD WRAPPING MASK
This is my favorite peel-off mask. It's gold! Not really, but the color is so stunning with gold particles in it. It's easy to apply and doesn't hurt at all when peeled off, not like other peel-off mask I've ever tried before. It makes my skin glowing and soft. 

B&SOAP SCADI WHITE PACK
It's a whitening mask that gives instant effect. It's a wash-off mask, a bit hard to clean but it does gives an instant whitening result, not a scary one but yes it's brighten off although I think it's a temporary result. The lemon scent is nice tho.

INNISFREE ALOE REVITAL SOOTHING GEL
An ultimate MUST HAVE product for summer. Yesss.. It's aloe gel. After having a hot day or after going to the beach or swimming, I put a lot of aloe gel on my face and body too to prevent sunburn and it helps a lot. I love to use it a lot like mask and then wash it off like wash off mask. It's also great to heal cooking burn before it gets worse. Keep it in refrigerator to have the best cooling effect.



LANEIGE WATER SLEEPING MASK (ORIGINAL & LAVENDER)
My ultimate sleeping mask, I've been using this like 3 bottles already and I love it. The refreshing scent and moisturizing effect it gives is what makes me fall in love with it. Wanna try the lavender too now (new variant of this mask). Lavender one has the same texture with the original one but it smells amazingggg.. I really love the relaxing scent from lavender.

COSRX ULTIMATE NOURISHING RICE OVERNIGHT SPA MASK
Another COSRX product. I didn't like it at first because it's so sticky and didn't sink into the skin but when I used it the second time, I loved it! Turned out I put too much on my first use and it's a meh, but when I put a thin layer of it, it makes my skin super soft and smooth and moist at the same time. My skin is wonderful the next day.

COSRX ULTIMATE MOISTURIZING HONEY OVERNIGHT MASK
Beside the Rice one, there's this honey mask. It's very different than the rice one. This one is a gel mask and feels light on skin, absorbs very fast and refreshing. It's not moisturizing enough as a sleeping mask. I love the honey scent and the texture but sometimes I use it at day time too because its light texture.



8. EYE CREAM


INNISFREE WHITE TONE UP EYE SERUM
I have a dark circle but I'm not sure it can be healed with eye cream so I got this one. I don't think if it makes a difference or not but it does moisturizes my eye area and I love the texture, it's not sticky and sinks fast into the skin. I love the packaging too, it's a pump bottle so it's way more hygienic than the pot one. 

TONYMOLY PANDA BRIGHTENING EYE BASE
I'm not sure if it's a skincare or makeup but this really helps to brighten my dark circle. I just use it in one swipe and tap tap on it and voila, bye bye dark circle. On normal days, I just use this and walk, but sometimes I cover it with concealer to make it more flawless.


9. MOISTURIZER


INNISFREE GREEN TEA FRESH CREAM
I love Innisfree green tea series like I wanna try them all, LOL. This cream is supposed to be for oily skin but I just love the gel texture, it's refreshing and perfect for summer. I prefer to use this for hot days.

INNISFREE GREEN TEA BALANCING CREAM
Same like before but this one is for combination skin and sometimes I use it on cooler days or at night. It's a light cream and not sticky at all.

KLAIRS ALL OVER LOTION
Newest addition. Got it from Wishtrend last month. This is a huge tube of moisturizer. It can be used for face and body, how cool is that. Lovee the texture, not sticky at all, light but moisturizing, it melts into the skin. It has no perfume or whatsoever. It's a lighter version of Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream which I love too but this one is more perfect for summer. 


10. LIP PROTECTION


INNISFREE CANOLA HONEY LIP BALM (YELLOW)
Okay, so I lost this one and can't take a pic of it but I put this here because I love this lip balm (so sad -_-). It's yummy, smells like honey and a bit sweet. It's a light lip balm, not sticky and feels great on lips. 

ARITAUM GINGER SUGAR LIP SCRUB
Dry lips especially after using matte lip products, I use scrub to remove all the dry flakes on lips. It works well and cute too.

LANEIGE LIP SLEEPING MASK
When lip balm is not enough, this product is the savior. It heals my lips in night, sticky yes, but it does a wonderful job! plus it smells really great, like sweet yummy berry scent.


I use sunblock for day routine but I don' have any Korean sunblock (mine are Japanese) so I don't put it here on my blog. I'll talk about them in different post. Anyway, those all are my recommendations based on my personal use. I hope it helps too and if you have any questions, just put your comments down below. Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum

Kalau kalian pecinta brand skincare Korea, pasti sudah ga asing lagi sama brand yang satu ini. Sulwhasoo yang cukup dikenal sebagai High End skincare brand dari Korea memang mempunyai tempat khusus di hatiku. Ini bukan pertama kalinya aku pakai brand ini, cuma karena harganya yang cukup bisa dibilang mahal jadinya dulu incip-incipnya versi sample size. Salah satu must have product di Sulwhasoo adalah First Care Activating Serum yang katanya 1 botol terjual tiap 10 detik. Beda dari skincare lainnya, serum ini justru dipakai pertama kali setelah cuci muka, sebelum pakai skincare seperti toner dan lainnya atau sering kita kenal sebagai Pre Serum . Apa sih yang bikin serum ini so special dan bahkan harganya mencapai jutaan rupiah??? Nett: 60ml Price: IDR 1.850.000 Description Kandungan utamanya adalah JAUM Activator, formula unik anti aging Sulwhasoo dengan golden ration, membantu kulit wajah tampak sehat dan memberikan pancaran alami dari dalam, serta mengaktifkan master of skin universe,...

Hempaskan kerut halus dan kusam dengan Scarlett Retinol & Niacinamide Serum

Back to another review with salah satu skincare kesayangan dari Scarlett. Pasti pada tau kan best sellernya mereka si shower scrub yang pernah aku review sebelumnya. Untuk skincare aku juga pernah coba Brightly Ever After Serumnya dan suka banget.  Sekarang ada serum terbaru lagi nih yang Retinol dan Niacinamide. Kedua kandungan tersebut lagi hype banget di dunia skincare karena untuk Retinol dikenal sebagai anti aging ingredient dan Niacinamide untuk mencerahkan. Dengan harganya yang murah meriah, serum-serum ini wajib kalian punya! Scarlett Whitening Skin Smoothing Retinol Serum Net 15ml IDR 75,000 Kandungan :   Encapsulated Retinol  • Membantu menyamarkan garis-garis halus  • Membantu mengangkat sel kulit mati  • Membantu merawat kekencangan kulit Pomegranate Extract  • Membantu melindungi kulit dari efek buruk sinar UV dan membantu melawan bakteri penyebab jerawat Hexapeptide-8   • Membantu mencegah tanda-tanda penuaan dini  • Membantu m...

Scarlett Whitening Mask Review

Aku sudah sering bahas brand yang satu ini, pasti sudah pada tau Scarlett Whitening kan. Yang mau aku bahas kali ini adalah maskernya. Yes, mereka sekarang sudah ada wash off mask atau masker yang dibilas dan aku sudah coba keduanya. Hasilnya gimana dan apa aja jenis maskernya? Baca di bawah ini yaa! Ada 2 jenis masker dari Scarlett Whitening yaitu: Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask Scarlett Seriously Soothing & Hydrating Gel Mask Keduanya memiliki fungsi berbeda tapi kalau ditanya suka yang mana, it's hard for me to choose karena aku suka keduanya dengan fungsinya masing-masing. Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask Nett: 100gr Price: IDR 75,000 Description Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask dapat digunakan untuk merawat kulit berminyak, pori-pori besar, berjerawat dan berkomedo. Di dalam Scarlett Herbalism Mugwort Mask terdapat kandungan Mugwort Extract, Vitamin C, Glutathione, Niacinamide, Bamboo Charcoal, Allantoin, Chlorophyllin, Green Tea Powder yang bermanfaat sebagai: 1) Mugwort E...