I haven't been a good blogger this month, I'm pretty busy and hardly update my blog. Biane.. ^_^. Back to my favorite serum this year, I have been curious for so long for this product since Wishtrend promoting it over and over again, finally I got this one.
Net: 80ml
Price: $23 (Now on sale to $14.94)
The KLAIRS Rich Moist Soothing Serum is a magical skin care serum that makes your skin softer and replenished with moisture. Keep your skin radiant and glowing throughout the day.
The packaging is very simple. I love the box material from recycled paper while the serum's bottle is a transparent plastic bottle. It's light and travel friendly.
It's a pump bottle with plastic cap, be careful since the cap is small and light so you might loose it easily. The pump works really well, 1-2 pumps are enough for my whole face.
It's a transparent gel, kinda similar like aloe vera gel that I have but this one is denser and more slimey. It spreads easily and feels really cool on skin, I love the refreshing sensation. The best thing is that this serum is absorbed easily in no time and leaving no residue at all. Not sticky at all! I can feel how moisturizing and cooling it is deep within my skin without making my skin uncomfortable or having a thick layer on the top of the skin like other serum does.
=========================
PROS:
+ Very moisturizing and cooling deep within
+ Fast absorbing, non sticky at all
+ Non perfume
+ Safe ingredients
+ Fast absorbing, non sticky at all
+ Non perfume
+ Safe ingredients
CONS:
None
OVERALL:
I really recommend this serum to everyone who has dry even oily skin because this works wonderful for both of them but the dry skin must use a thicker cream on the top (try Klair Rich Moist Soothing Cream) while for oily skin may use lighter moisturizer after using this (try Klairs Supple Preparation All Over Lotion). This is a perfect serum for summer time when putting everything feels too much and making my face melts. It's also a very good product after getting sunburned or swimming when skin feels too hot, it helps cooling the skin temperature down.
=========================
Invite code for your first purchase
(New customers only):
=========================

Comments
Post a Comment