Online shopping is one of my favorite way of shopping. Especially when it comes to beauty products, I prefer online shopping because the price is cheaper, I don't have to waste more money for transport, etc, and I get what it is. Even though I can't try it and sometimes wondering if I get the right shade, but if you know your skin, it is safe for you.
I live in Bali so there are many brands that I love don't have their branch here, so I really need to order them online. As you know, I'm using Korean brands for my daily skin care and most of my make up which can't be found here.
So, with Dskon.com, it's a Beauty Portal for me, it helps me to do my shopping. Are you already wondering, what is it, is it an online shop or what.. Here comes the answer.
What is Dskon.com?
![]() |
| Dskon.com |
Dskon.com is an online shopping platform where you can find the very best deal in town, products and brand reviews, exclusive promo offers, even to fashion tips and tricks on how to maximize your look!
(http://www.dskon.com)-- where you can browse a variety options of Indonesia´s Online Shops with different catagories,
and not forget our blog (http://www.dskon.com/blog/)-- where you can find the latest trend review, regarding fashion, beauty and many more.
Seringkali bingung dalam berbelanja secara online? Dskon kini hadir untuk membantu anda belanja di berbagai toko online yang ada di Indonesia. Dskon melakukan ini semua dengan cara mereview dan mengumpulkan penawaran diskon dari seluruh toko online yang ada di berbagai kota Indonesia seperti Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Jogjakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Banjarmasin, Makassar, Bali, dan masih banyak lagi. Sehingga, dengan demikian anda bisa mendapatkan diskon besar-besaran dalam membeli berbagai produk favorit anda. Jadi, kalau memang ada yang lebih murah kenapa harus pilih yang mahal?
Beauty Portal
It is a portal that helps us so we know where to shop, which one is safe and giving best price. It is not a new concept, but still new in Indonesia. If you're new to online shopping, dskon.com could help.
![]() |
| Beauty Portal Dskon.com |
There are many online shops from Health & Beauty section at Dskon.com which are trusted. One of my favorite that fulfill my needs is http://www.dskon.com/onlineshop/my-lovely-sister/
![]() |
| My Lovely Sister at Dskon.com |
It provides many of my favorite beauty products. As you can see there are many others that you can check on them.
Giveaway
Who doesn't love giveaways? Dskon.com also provides a giveaway collaborating with bloggers. Check it out here.
Thanks for reading
Xoxo,
Jessica Liani



Somewhat in conjunction with the outlet store, Amazon Warehouse and Magiclamp Pakistan Deals offers significant discounts on open box and refurbished items. Also all products get tested at Amazon to ensure they function.
ReplyDelete