This is my first Benefit product that I own.
How can I say, I love it!
Benefit is kinda pricey, but you get what you pay. The quality is good and the commercial is awesome and so smart. I can't stop watching their commercial on youtube. You have to!
I bought the deluxe sample along with Ooh La Lift (will review later) from a friend with generous price (around $6/7).
US counter price: $8
Description
Real size Benefit That Gal Primer
Why we love it!
Our silky pink primer takes your complexion from dull to darling! Simply blend it on for the look of brighter, smoother skin. Contains light-reflecting pigments to help brighten all skin tones and raspberry & chamomile to soothe skin.How to apply
Apply with fingertips onto the face. Blend this silky pink primer in an even, upward motion. Wear alone or under makeup for smoother makeup application. Gently pat on during the day to re-brighten your complexion.Details
7.5 mL, 0.25 fl oz.Beauty tip
“That gal” is the perfect partner to your foundation or moisturizer. If you're a no-makeup gal, wear it solo for a darling glow.
Packaging
Yeah, it's cute!
Deluxe sample packaging is different with the big size, it's a tube with black cap.
Very easy to bring everywhere.
SWATCH
The color is pink, and no glitter at all.
Texture is not thick, I like the texture because it feels light
Scent is soft, I don't really remember but it hardly noticeable.
It is very easy to blend and it gives light feel but brightening and not sticky at all.
Love it!
I want to compare the "without and with" for this product.
I use It's Skin Babyface Eyeliner in Brown. You can see the difference.
Without (L): The color is shown but not really bold,
& after smudging it's easily removed and faded away to other area
With (R): The color is bolder,
& after smudging real hard it's faded away but not messy as if without. It's also harder to be removed.
For staying power, it can be with me all day.
I don't have oily skin so make up always stays long on my face.
For oily skin and big pores, I recommend the porefessional. It's best selling too.
Anyway, Benefit now already has counter in Indonesia (Jakarta only).
Pros
+ Comes with deluxe sample
+ Light formula
+ Easy to spread and blend
+ Brightening instantly
+ Makeup is bolder and stay longer
Cons
None. I like everything
Overall
I really want to buy the full size later, but emptying all my primer first.
What is your HG primer?
Share them!




Ohhh, this seems really good! (: thanks for showing
ReplyDeleteBenefit is a little bit pricey but they hardly goes wrong! :) #GIG http://azwaa.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThe color is so pretty! Lol and their commercials are always so well set up~
ReplyDeleteagree.. it's really fun watching it
ReplyDeletecouldn't agree more... want to try the others too
ReplyDeleteu're welcome :D
ReplyDelete