Hi friends.. It's weekend!
Time to review again!
This is cheap BB creams, around $12 and I really love the packaging, so feminine.
Anyway, let's jump to the review.
Details
There are 4 types of Luminous Silk series (L-R): Starter, BB Cream, Pact, Highlighter.
They are all in pink lace floral theme, so adorable.
Description (from Gmarket)
This is good that this line is free from mineral oil, paraben and vaseline so it wil be safer to the skin, and this BB cream has SPF42 PA+++, that's a lot for BB Cream. I like that.
Living in Bali, sure I'll need more SPF, tell you the sun here usually has no mercy.
It's also multifunction because it has SPF, wrinkle care and whitening.
I chose no2 because I don't want it to be too light but anyway, I can use both shades fine.
Packaging
The BB Cream comes in a transparent plastic box with the lace and pink theme, so cute.
I've never had a BB Cream with this kind of packaging.
All the description on the back is in Korean.
On the side box, there is English description and ingredients.
On the top is the shade sticker that function as a seal too.
The BB cream is a tube model, typical Korean BB cream, I've got 4 products that comes with this kind of tube.
I really like the sticker, it has embossed and the detail is so lacey, but when it got contaminated, there's no way to clean it out >_<. It happened to me.
The pump and the cap is black, I like black better because when it's more elegant and not really bad if it's getting dirty.
Swatch
As described, it spreads lightly, not runny but not thick either. I like the consistency.
It is really easy to blend and natural. It is a light texture BB cream which I like.
There is a thin layer and gives smooth silky finish but still dewy, that's why it's called luminous.
It's not sticky at all and not heavy. I love the finish.
The color suits my skin really well. I feel like wearing nothing.
I swatch it on my cheek from bare face to
1 layer of the BB cream,
it gives luminous finish and sheer coverage. My skin looks more glowing.
2 layers of BB cream,
It is better! The coverage is better with 2 layers and it doesn't feel heavy at all. The skin looks more flawless.
Pros:
+ Cute packaging, feminine style
+ Cheap
+ Light texture
+ Luminous dewy finish and silky, not sticky
+ High SPF
+ Moisturizing
Cons:
- Sheer coverage but buildable
- The tube's sticker is hard to clean
Overall
I love it! This is my choice when I want a light sheer BB Cream but still leaving dewy complexion without being sticky and the high SPF helps me a lot. I have few BB Creams to choose depends on the needs. For you who seek for light BB cream and luminous finish, this one is good. But if you want extra coverage and a bit heavier, you have to apply extra if you use this. This is also good for dry skin because it's light and moisturizing.
-Desc.jpg)





I bought this last year when I traveled to Korea, it's a nice product!
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?
Please visit my blog and let me know! see you!
www.gwiyomistyle.net
Nice review dear^^
ReplyDeleteBikin jerawatan gak ya? Kulitmu oily atau kering ya?^^
thankyou :)
iamfoodeater.blogspot.com
Thanks :). Ga sih. Soalnya soft formulanya. Ga berat. Kulitku normal kering. Tp g bkn oily. Set pake loose powder aja
ReplyDelete