Hey ho! How do
you feel in this early October.. Rainy season is coming to Indonesia right now.
I have told you about the new version of Wishtrend in this post. Flashback a
bit, Wishtrend is now a well known website for Korean beauty with unique
products and brands with cheaper price and worldwide shipping. I really want to
try product from them.
They have
affiliate program now and you can join too by clicking here. You can earn commission by letting people know about
wishtrend and you can get subaffiliates. So fun right? Shopping and earning all
at once.
I also want to share my Wishtrend wishlist which best selling from Wishtrend.
Elishacoy Nudy CC Cream
This is a CC
Cream, of course all of you have known about it. Elishacoy is a well known
brand and Tay, the wishtrend ambassador, reviewed many Elishacoy’s product
which makes me want all of them. The review is promising. Aside of that, there is also the cushion version which I really like. I already own 2 air cushion pact from IOPE and face shop.
Rojukiss Acne Pink Powder
I have pimples
that I want to get rid and I’ve seen many promising review about this product.
I think it’s a bit similar with Etude House pink powder. Tay also rave about
this product at Wishtrend TV.
Elishacoy 3D Spin Cleaner
The spinning
brush.. You know how expensive it is from high end brand. I think it’s fun to
cleansing with this brush. It improves the skin condition and do deep cleaning.
No more facial at salon anymore.
The serum is best selling and many bloggers review about this stuff that it can make the face look cleaner and better. Vitamin C is good for whitening and reducing spots. Ohh.. I want to try so many of Wishtrend's products.
Which one is your wishlist?
Let me know!
Anyway, don’t
forget to join Wishtrend to get more news and promotion about their products.
Follow their facebook and twitter, subscribe to their youtube channel. Don’t
miss it!
Will be back with
other news about it...




Comments
Post a Comment